LoveCarol123

Dec 27, 2022
Guys, I'm currently 55% complete yet I still have two riddles unsovled. Checked through the thread and found nothing useful. The first one is "You know rich people are hiding stuff in their homes. Lots of switches and buttons that lead to secrets."
The second is "Right before I ate dinner out, I threw an old key high into the air. It never came back down."
Can anyone be so kind as to give me a clue... thx:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Guys, I'm currently 55% complete yet I still have two riddles unsovled. Checked through the thread and found nothing useful. The first one is "You know rich people are hiding stuff in their homes. Lots of switches and buttons that lead to secrets."
The second is "Right before I ate dinner out, I threw an old key high into the air. It never came back down."
Rich people... take gold statue behind upper chair in Andreas dinner room. After you switch green button and step plate.
Right berofe... next to Dick's grill on left side is tree, click here an MC throw boomerang.

Reactions: alfa46 and zero0s

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Happy Holidays y'all!
Can't find the code to Ella's safe. Tried the time on her clock (14:25 and 02:25). Tried the 576 code found in channel 4...the game is usually pretty fkn great at revealing stuff, but I can't find it....it could be the hangover!! haha

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Funny... if noone else but me on my own posted these " riddles " at least 3 times already...
1st
1672143024231.png
2nd
1672143070115.png
Happy Holidays y'all!
Can't find the code to Ella's safe. Tried the time on her clock (14:25 and 02:25). Tried the 576 code found in channel 4...the game is usually pretty fkn great at revealing stuff, but I can't find it....it could be the hangover!! haha
Ella safe 1998... and the solution is well hidden exactly 1 map away from the safe :KEK:

Reactions: DADofWAR

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
aaaaaaand...how about the large butt plug? Hate to ask, but cannot find it (although I'm sure it's probably right under my nose haha)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
There's a note instead that says January 2. Looks like they've slipped a week because of the holidays.
It's typically releases on the 2nd and 16th of each month. The current release is the December 16 release but came out a couple of days early.

So how does one figure it has slipped a week when both the regularly scheduled date and the note says January 2?

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes