Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Now that you mention it... where did all the cumstain go from our heads ?!? :eek: :p:KEK:
Thanks heaven they stopped with that thing... It was creepy to say the least, I mean the snow looked like my monitor started to have problems, but that reminded me when I was using gel to comb my hair... I'm still embarrassed for that period!!!:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks heaven they stopped with that thing... It was creepy to say the least, I mean the snow looked like my monitor started to have problems, but that reminded me when I was using gel to comb my hair... I'm still embarrassed for that period!!!:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wait... you had your period ? :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yeah sometime its look like some body fluid dried on screen. Like snot, for example.
And those dandurffs that kept floating around.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I've got a strange bug with Judy. After finding her second Kamasutra, the first disappears and the game won't let me use the second one. She keeps saying she has to go back to the church and then I get a popup saying I don't have any of her pages.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've got a strange bug with Judy. After finding her second Kamasutra, the first disappears and the game won't let me use the second one. She keeps saying she has to go back to the church and then I get a popup saying I don't have any of her pages.
You using a mod ? :p :unsure:
ya hay traducción para la ultima versión?
Ask Barduk :LOL:
Kinda cringe the Android version is still stuck on ver.51.....
Then use the search function... you might just find v55 lurking around here :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes