Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021
What is the highest Int/Str possible with the latest update? Also is there anything from my inventory that I can use? Kinda hate how cluttered it is :(

Untitled.png

bayekofsiwa

Dec 30, 2022
Hello, I have a problem that says :
Loading error
Failed to load: img/characters/$BoulderMove.png

can I have download the file if you have one?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Pro tip for the mods team on the next NLT game : just chatban any1 and every1 who mentions "compressed version". Best way to remove 1/2 the thread's endless meme of missing images

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
so it was not fixed ever since?
The " fix " is a YOU problem mixing versions... ( almost certainly )

Truth be told the fact that almost every time another one makes a compressed version makes it very likely that fuck up happened during the whole session so my advise is

1 . IF you want to have a compressed version the most safe route is not to rely on others but to make your own ! ;)
You can find support threads to the know-how on F95 as well... :p

2 . IF you just wanna play the game and don't want to have troubles of this sort like ever... stick to the regular version
:p

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The " fix " is a YOU problem mixing versions... ( almost certainly )

Truth be told the fact that almost every time another one makes a compressed version makes it very likely that fuck up happened during the whole session so my advise is

1 . IF you want to have a compressed version the most safe route is not to rely on others but to make your own ! ;)
You can find support threads to the know-how on F95 as well... :p

2 . IF you just wanna play the game and don't want to have troubles of this sort like ever... stick to the regular version
:p
But then they'll get stuck with the update of only having a /www/ folder and won't know what to do, on Linux they don't know how it works, with a Windows version they don't know how to transfer between OS's ....... It's a lost cause whatever happens

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes