sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I mean, dude reset his PC and didn't backup his saves before.... Doesn't exactly strike as one that think before doing things, but I could be wrong....:D
I'm afraid you are dead w....right ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK:
We need the same thing for android, the one that has all cheats
Why tell me ? :oops::p If you need cheats for android you should use the one BrandyYT makes... although it's not clear to me for what reason you are in need of these cheats but his versions of apks almost every time comes with this option :p Although I'm pretty sure this is something his trainer does not include... guess it's just for money and items :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Who does not use the search function most likely can't read this ^ :LOL:
It's also pretty weird they can't read/use the search bar but can format Windows (without backups) and install Linux (without knowing commands). The bigger marvel, though, is how most of them can even remember to breathe once in a while, they must have a complex set of timers in case they forget

• Haha
Reactions: Think Tank

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's also pretty weird they can't read/use the search bar but can format Windows (without backups) and install Linux (without knowing commands). The bigger marvel, though, is how most of them can even remember to breathe once in a while, they must have a complex set of timers in case they forget
:unsure: Like the constant release date(s) ?! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif

BTW : there are Linux distros that ( on purpose ) resemble to windows meaning you don't need shit to be able to make an install ( of course it is set by a given standard and it is not optimized ) let alone commands... however this incapability to do such basic stuffs like reading is pathetic on every level :KEK:

Last edited:

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
hi guys,i cant find DefaultTGOglobal.rpgsave file for using save file from here,i start and save but nothing.. where is this or there is other problem?

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes