Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
treasure of nadia was completed version V1.0117 and it took 3 years.
this game is on V55124 which could be 0.5 (doubt)
V55124 gives no indication on what % the game is at.
game released December 2021. it has 1 year and a bit of progress, so I assume it has 30% of overall completion.

it also has 7.8GB while nadia has 8.1GB and nadia is completed.

will genesis surpass nadia? I don't know, I will download the game and give my own verdict on the matter.
Aside the games' sizes, you got everything else wrong ......

• Haha
Reactions: Petzl

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't have the knowledge of patreon members on the games progression. This is purely assumptions.
as i try to calculate the progression standpoint by time and game length.
Does one have to be a Patreon member to know this basic stuff ?... Unlikely :p But as formerly was mentioned the FAQ gives you intel about those numbers...
55 = max % at finish
12 = December
1-2-3-4 = First and second release of the month ( 1-2 ) and their respective bugfixed ( ?!? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ) versions ( 3-4 )

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
Does one have to be a Patreon member to know this basic stuff ?... Unlikely :p But as formerly was mentioned the FAQ gives you intel about those numbers...
55 = max % at finish
12 = December
1-2-3-4 = First and second release of the month ( 1-2 ) and their respective bugfixed ( ?!? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ) versions ( 3-4 )
this is quite rude, despite that, are the numbers you shown accurate or assumptions as well. since I never read FAQ nor do i know where :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You dudes are forgetting the random grandma didling inside hidden Windows folders and deleting the generic-named savefile, out of all the other junk in there

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you, but is FAQ like people giving their own assumption without a solid answer?
or are the answers from people that know the games progression?
FAQ as answer about the game percentage progression from people that know how things are going without making assumptions. and....many other useful informations that can be of help with many aspects of the game. :)

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
FAQ as answer about the game percentage progression from people that know how things are going without making assumptions. and....many other useful informations that can be of help with many aspects of the game. :)
I see, thank you for the information.

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Sad to see treasure of nadia end . will miss the characters more then the ones from lust epidemic. looking forward to the genesis order. looks great

Reactions: Gastalbajter
3.70 star(s) 232 Votes