Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Who does not use the search function most likely can't read this ^ :LOL:
It's also pretty weird they can't read/use the search bar but can format Windows (without backups) and install Linux (without knowing commands). The bigger marvel, though, is how most of them can even remember to breathe once in a while, they must have a complex set of timers in case they forget

• Haha
Reactions: Think Tank

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's also pretty weird they can't read/use the search bar but can format Windows (without backups) and install Linux (without knowing commands). The bigger marvel, though, is how most of them can even remember to breathe once in a while, they must have a complex set of timers in case they forget
:unsure: Like the constant release date(s) ?! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif

BTW : there are Linux distros that ( on purpose ) resemble to windows meaning you don't need shit to be able to make an install ( of course it is set by a given standard and it is not optimized ) let alone commands... however this incapability to do such basic stuffs like reading is pathetic on every level :KEK:

Last edited:

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
hi guys,i cant find DefaultTGOglobal.rpgsave file for using save file from here,i start and save but nothing.. where is this or there is other problem?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Well, we are in a new year, and already the questions are pouring in: when is the next update, I need a save ( my computer got erased on new years eve), where do I put the saves, etc. It looks like nothing has changed, and it is going to be a year just like all of the rest.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Well, we are in a new year, and already the questions are pouring in: when is the next update, I need a save ( my computer got erased on new years eve), where do I put the saves, etc. It looks like nothing has changed, and it is going to be a year just like all of the rest.
Anything else would be too traumatizing for this place

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You missed one: "When will the game be complete"or "How far are we into development"...

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
treasure of nadia was completed version V1.0117 and it took 3 years.
this game is on V55124 which could be 0.5 (doubt)
V55124 gives no indication on what % the game is at.
game released December 2021. it has 1 year and a bit of progress, so I assume it has 30% of overall completion.

it also has 7.8GB while nadia has 8.1GB and nadia is completed.

will genesis surpass nadia? I don't know, I will download the game and give my own verdict on the matter.

• Angry
Reactions: Cabin Fever
3.70 star(s) 232 Votes