Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Gotta be honest here... I don't really understand what you are getting at here ^ :oops: :unsure:
"There's only a Windows update, but I'm on Linux/Apple, how do I get it to work on my OS, which btw I don't know how to type commands to make it boot up aka basic stuff eludes me" kind of meme we've seen in the last months

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
"There's only a Windows update, but I'm on Linux/Apple, how do I get it to work on my OS, which btw I don't know how to type commands to make it boot up aka basic stuff eludes me" kind of meme we've seen in the last months
Okaaaay... but what does this have to do with making a compressed version ?!? :oops:

It's a valid problem alright but who does not make this hurdle is better left alone... helps there " can't " find it then suffer noodle ! :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Okaaaay... but what does this have to do with making a compressed version ?!? :oops:

It's a valid problem alright but who does not make this hurdle is better left alone... helps there " can't " find it then suffer noodle ! :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Cramming most of the fails into 1 massive post to save space and the lulz

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

bayekofsiwa

Dec 30, 2022
The " fix " is a YOU problem mixing versions... ( almost certainly )

Truth be told the fact that almost every time another one makes a compressed version makes it very likely that fuck up happened during the whole session so my advise is

1 . IF you want to have a compressed version the most safe route is not to rely on others but to make your own ! ;)
You can find support threads to the know-how on F95 as well... :p

2 . IF you just wanna play the game and don't want to have troubles of this sort like ever... stick to the regular version
:p
I just restore the game previous version and how do I update the game without doing that "compression" you said.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Anyone have the gumption to read the first post or search the thread using the handy dandy search box?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Anyone have the gumption to read the first post or search the thread using the handy dandy search box?
I mean, dude reset his PC and didn't backup his saves before.... Doesn't exactly strike as one that think before doing things, but I could be wrong....:D

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes