Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
anyone know if NLT's done with 3% updates? When TGO initially dropped every 2nd or 3rd update was a 3%'er.
What does it matter in the grand scheme of things ? You might save ~1 month in a 2 year project for adding 1% more each update, big deal. The game is still over a year away on dev, and then we'll hit the 90% mark and get 1% per update until 100%, which will negate every "bonus" you might have gotten from 3% instead of 2%

Reactions: SwiftPint

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
anyone know if NLT's done with 3% updates? When TGO initially dropped every 2nd or 3rd update was a 3%'er.
There were already 3 releases that went with 3% ( 4~7 9~12 16~19 )
The percentage doesn't really matter. Every update has three scenes, one page for booty call and maybe a photo or a character profile.
Since the accumulation is a subject to change the percentage doesn't really matter but not because there is the same amount of content in the 2 and 3 percent releases...

Zezy00

Oct 12, 2020
I need help, I’m at the part to save the baby goat. It’s keeps telling me to open the box north of the farm, but I need a key and I don’t know where the key is, please help.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Abandon hope all ye who ..... * insert your preferred ending :LOL: I go with who tries :p:whistle:
Try? Not anymore, I will update my Mac version when the new update will be released, like I did since I first started to play rpg games.
And for those who can't.... well there's tons of other Mac games to play here.... Or they can always switch to a PC...:whistle::sneaky:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Try? Not anymore, I will update my Mac version when the new update will be released, like I did since I first started to play rpg games.
And for those who can't.... well there's tons of other Mac games to play here.... Or they can always switch to a PC...:whistle::sneaky:
Someone is in the holiday spirit..... :devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Anyone know where Judy's pages are located?
It's in their chest... needs a key too :p
1672330357455.png
1672330386316.png

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes