cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm . . . fairly happy about this. I got this weird thing where I project myself on the MC, but to a weird degree that yes, I would somehow twist this in my head of being ntr'd by myself.
That's exactly what is happening - player cockblock themselves. Not sure, but maybe NLT wants his players to have a split personality? :unsure:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks. I added a link to your saves to the FAQ.
Just don't forget to keep tabs on it since if I'm ( or should I say WE are ) right then an " incest patch " could also lead to demise... it's just a matter of time ! ;) :LOL:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I did what the pictures said to do. I usually just extract them in a folder then drag and drop the contents into the data folder.
1. When you extracted, you also confirmed for "yes to all" for overwriting the files?
2. If this didn't work, maybe you could try your usual method, but it should work anyway.
3. If still no change, can you provide a screenshot of where you see the issue? At least one example.

Edit: The date modified that shows for each file should be showing "12/15/2021" instead of 12/13/2021 for some of the files, as shown in this pic:
1639907312438.png
Do you see that the Common Events and Map files have the later date? If not, then the files were not added correctly.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
where can I find it?
I also have a save editor but I don't know in which string to change the data
I'm not helping you ( or anyone else for that matter ) in a possibility to break your game ! Deal with it ! :p

I'm only doing this so that I'll KNOW what is wrong when someone comes crying here he/she fucked up his/her game... If you wanna cheat do it at your own risk and on your own accord... choice is yours and yours alone !

Last edited:
Reactions: Think Tank

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Original Tags please Vaginal Anal Creampie and Pregnancy :cool: (y) Love Treausure of Nadia and All Games By NLT
Wish All Endings are with Pregnant Milf's and Girls :love:(y) (Kinda im Sad Treasure of Nadia Janet and Sis not Pregnant though :confused:)

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
where is the key for this update? ive been looking everywhere.

edit: found it. gotta get key and carfob and then suited fellow at C4 building

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Is Albert (from TON) going to be in this one ? Without him I don't see why I'd play this game...
So stop playing it ! It's not the end of the world you know... :KEK:

I can't see WHY would Albert involved in this story... but you might have some ideas for this script... although I don't believe NLT buys into it... :ROFLMAO:

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Side quest: Cheated husband asks what color shirt is the b* wearing?

is there any way to find out the color of the shirt to complete the side quest correctly? or there is n correct color and choosing any will end it without any issues in the future??

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Side quest: Cheated husband asks what color shirt is the b* wearing?

is there any way to find out the color of the shirt to complete the side quest correctly? or there is n correct color and choosing any will end it without any issues in the future??
Yes :p

Heinzmonkey

Aug 4, 2018

I can't see WHY would Albert involved in this story... but you might have some ideas for this script... although I don't believe NLT buys into it... :ROFLMAO:
Sure, Where do I send my Albert erotica/script.
Nah, I'm just being a sarcastic asshole. Albert made me laugh out loud a lot in TON.

Heinzmonkey

Aug 4, 2018

BTW thanks for the Mac update links for TON.

Reactions: sixart

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
ah ok, answering to myself lol I found the clue lol

After searching a bit and thinking like a detective, that couple with heart balloons is very suspicious lol

Reactions: Gamle

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
btw I think I completed this update side/hidden quests. But just to be sure, the chest to use the key we win from a side quest, is still to be implemented in the game, right? If not, where is it?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
side/hidden quests.
Okay stop with this BS side hidden thingys... it was told you ( BY NLT HIMSELF !!! btw ) how you can/need to interact with the surrounding people... they TELL YOU EVERYTHING there is to do in an update ! :HideThePain:

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes