sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Look = Read = Not happening
Was just about to post something similar... :KEK: Pretty sad ! Detective roleplay where the " detective " could not give a damn about his surroundings... ain't that a mighty fine detective ?! :LOL: Or is it a super secret side/hidden quest to learn to read and look ?! :eek:
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: johnelros

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
btw I think I completed this update side/hidden quests. But just to be sure, the chest to use the key we win from a side quest, is still to be implemented in the game, right? If not, where is it?
Or be detective here and find solution for you between many, many posts. ;)

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
Jan2.png
2022 is nearly here and with it a new chapter of The Genesis Order! Coming in this new chapter will be a shocking and mysterious trip to the mansion, a heated run-in with a potential ally, and the strangest animated sequence I've done yet! Well... that's up for debate.

In addition to these 3 animated scenes will come a new XXX shop video, a new pinup, a new booty call, and a new outfit!

The holiday season is no time for rest here at NLT Media! New ideas are being developed based on feedback, so don't forget to visit the link at the end of each chapter to let us know what you're thinking of the game so far.

While treasure sales are still a thing, the NPC quests will continue to be developed for each new chapter. Puzzle games and other minigames will be coming throughout 2022 as well as the game continues to grow.

Thank you for supporting Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order! Exciting times are ahead!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The holiday season is no time for rest here at NLT Media! New ideas are being developed based on feedback, so don't forget to visit the link at the end of each chapter to let us know what you're thinking of the game so far.
Here is my personal wishlist:
1. Bring back old Madalyn.
2. Include MMF with old MCs (Will never happen - I know!).
3. Replace treasure hunt with something else (will never happen).
4. Rework Chloe and Heather: make Heather look a bit more older; fix Chloe's strange expression and make her look younger (will never happen).

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Here is my personal which list:
4. Rework Chloe and Heather: make Heather look a bit more older; fix Chloe's strange expression and make her look younger (will never happen).
1. Maybe, but unfortunately there will be no action with her. Maybe only some taste.
2. Maybe some "double date" like in ToN with Bred, or only some sneakpeek.
3. But there are some investigations in every update. I just hope there are more of them.
4. I totally agree with you.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Wasn't that 3 ??? :eek: Alia Sophia Jessica ( could be wrong but still I just vaguely remember this :sneaky: )
Brad was the seed bank Henry was... welp whatever :KEK: and this fella here ought to be another seed bank ( by the end of the game ofc )
I THOUGH it would be more.
But the game just focus on the girls who quite important in the story and will not become Hanry handicap in TGO.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
And people Talk about WINCEST which is or not in the story.
But in TGO, the relationship between the characters is more subdue and quite real.
Likes someone is open-mind for you and her daughter to have a date.
And If She helps us and open the path of love.
Perharps, she might be a good friend of MC's decreased parant or she once had a crush on our father.
(ToN might be the Same relation as well)

Reactions: dnzieg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Here is my personal which list:
You just know how to pick those whishes do you ?!? :eek: ( will never happen..... :HideThePain: )
:ROFLMAO:
Btw. point 2 is not an impossibility if it is as extra content... point 4 is though if we take it that it would have to be revised

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You just know how to pick those whishes do you ?!? :eek: ( will never happen..... :HideThePain: )
Childhood memories. Probably the reason why I hate Christmas.
Btw. point 2 is not an impossibility if it is as extra content...
I don't think so... too many people will call it the three forbidden letters and don't like to share with their alter ego or with themselves.

Imagine you could time travel: Would you engage in a threesome (MMF) with yourself? Or would you cockblock your future/past self? :unsure:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Childhood memories. Probably the reason why I hate Christmas.

I don't think so... too many people will call it the three forbidden letters and don't like to share with their alter ego or with themselves.

Imagine you could time travel: Would you engage in a threesome (MMF) with yourself? Or would you cockblock your future/past self? :unsure:
See that's a REAL EASY for ME since I never go as far as to picture MYSELF as an MC... so yeah ofc I'd do a Brad Henry William Mads 4some ! :love: :love: :love: :ROFLMAO:
I've got plenty of bad memories as well... though I don't " hate " Xmas... big time fuckery on the horizon ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: Dylan741 and EJW

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
See that's a REAL EASY for ME since I never go as far as to picture MYSELF as an MC... so yeah ofc I'd do a Brad Henry William Mads 4some ! :love: :love: :love:
Same here, but I guess many people have a problem with it because they can't rename Brad and Henry in TGO. So, right now they play as William and Brad and Henry are seen as "Eric", who try to still William's harem.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
And people Talk about WINCEST which is or not in the story.
But in TGO, the relationship between the characters is more subdue and quite real.
Likes someone is open-mind for you and her daughter to have a date.
And If She helps us and open the path of love.
Perharps, she might be a good friend of MC's decreased parant or she once had a crush on our father.
(ToN might be the Same relation as well)
Oh! So funny! What a suggestion: Mommy is open to, in fact actually implicitly trying to, get her policeman son - A BONA FIDE LAW ENFORCING DETECTIVE NO LESS! - to date and fuck her daughter and his sister. I mean honestly! Talk about grasping at straws! The thing that amazes me most about incest fans is that when denied access to junk like that in a game they actually seek to repurpose games to better feed their incestuous fantasies, ex post facto, conjuring and hallucinating all manner of imaginary relationships into being, seemingly unable to accept the fact that NON of the fictional characters destined to become the sexually involved are blood related, and that therefore NO sexual act(s) taking place between them can ever be incestuous by definition. That is the way it is; it isn't going to go away; face up to it and deal with it!

Last edited:

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Oh! So funny! What a suggestion: Mommy is open to, in fact actually implicitly trying to, get her policeman son - A BONA FIDE LAW ENFORCING DETECTIVE NO LESS! - to date and fuck her daughter and his sister. I mean honestly! Talk about grasping at straws! The thing that amazes me most about incest fans is that when denied access to junk like that in a game they actually seek to repurpose games to better feed their incestuous fantasies, ex post facto, conjuring and hallucinating all manner of imaginary relationships into being, seemingly unable to accept the fact that NON of the fictional characters destined to become the sexually involved, are blood related and that therefore NO sexual act(s) taking place between them can ever be incestuous by definition. That is the way it is; it isn't going to go away; face up to it and deal with it!
The fact of the matter is that this game is tagged incest so perhaps you need to deal with it more than the incest fans have already been dealt with

Reactions: dnzieg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The fact of the matter is that this game is tagged incest so perhaps you need to deal with it more than the incest fans have already been dealt with
It got an incest tag because PervySensei went out of his ways and made one... ( along with others as well ) even if it's a dodgy incest patch it's as good as it will get as long as the whole script will get rewritten and audios/scenes redone ! That has nothing to do with the original content being incestous... :rolleyes: Can either deal with that or not... I don't care either way... just prepare yourselves when it hits a roadblock and can't go on ! :KEK:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
It got an incest tag because PervySensei went out of his ways and made one... ( along with others as well ) even if it's a dodgy incest patch it's as good as it will get as long as the whole script will get rewritten and audios/scenes redone ! That has nothing to do with the original content being incestous... :rolleyes: Can either deal with that or not... I don't care either way... just prepare yourselves when it hits a roadblock and can't go on ! :KEK:
It will hit a roadblock for sure

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It will hit a roadblock for sure
There is no doubt in my mind either... ;) (y) Waaa-waaa where's my mommy and sis ??? - will go on for hundreds of pages... :KEK:
So, right now they play as William and Brad and Henry are seen as "Eric", who try to still William's harem.
Don't really get this reference... whoever Eric is it's damn sure he's going LARGE ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dnzieg and Dylan741
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes