sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So the ending message doesn't trigger unless you get everything in the top bar of the menu, apparently. But since the he's reinstituted his stupid "You can only earn so much per update" thing like he did with Nadia in the beginning, the forest will stop spawning artifacts.

So I can't afford the outfit, so the angel keeps telling me I missed a secret.
The ending message triggers as soon as you reach the end of an update STORYWISE ! Getting everything there is has nothing to do with it ! :p
And I really doubt the forest stops spawning junk, unless you bigbrained (that's 2x now) mad $ or infinite loot, in which case, rofl.
Up until this updates end there is/was no limit regardless what you edited ( I have more than 700 trillion in a try to break the game... stuffs still spawn ) Only red flag chest key = break the game !
I tried various amounts of buying stuff after getting the Hannah Bug. It took two to three outside purchases for her to not run away. I went with the Yard Bushes and the porch flowers. The after that I put the Media Cabinet and the Wallclock up. I had sold the the artifacts and got around 160 for them for what I farmed in the first ep + another 50 for a Figurine that spawned in the forest.
All you need is 60 bucks... an Entry rug ( 30 ) and a plant ( 30 ) :LOL: It works the same way as it did in TON... tierwise it goes up... look for different bitches ( in the future ) as they come ( in order... get's upped every time a new one comes ) for " relatively " the same price tag to make the cut ! :p
"The smarter you are, the more you can make" but the very first quest after getting an intelligence point had no monetary reward. It just seemed dumb.
It does work and it looks like this... a stone figure = 20 bucks but a stone figure with intelligence +1 = 22 bucks... got it ??? Same goes for every other items that are for sale ! Now I edited intelligence to 999999999999999 and it still counts respectively which means that a single sell for a stone figure yields billions ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: It might be that later on this will wreck the game hence I do not recommend it to anyone ! ;)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
can i have a full save with incest money cheat for the next update with a changelog?
Yes :p

You mean 100% save ? :p It can be arranged but don't blame me if this croaks out ( I have not tested it and not even interested in it :LOL: ) Incest is not a problem a picture around here shows how it works... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: money cheat can be arranged for a good price ;) And lawyers as well ! :ROFLMAO: For the changelog let me quote an all time classic : Changes have been made ! :p

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Good luck on that front ! :KEK: ;) Horndogs like moneeey and fucking mom or sis sooo... :ROFLMAO: Here is a very good example... :LOL:

Yes :p
I know, I know I'm a fool, but even if I can save one... No sorry you're right, it's useless, there's no salvation for the horndogs... :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
See ??! See ??! :KEK:
Yeah, just saw the post after mine.. It's endless, it's like a pavlovian conditioning, now they only react to the phrase "cheat for money?" or "who's the mom / sis?", a bit like sharks react to blood, what a horror !! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :KEK:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The ending message triggers as soon as you reach the end of an update STORYWISE ! Getting everything there is has nothing to do with it ! :p
It does not in this update. I had to check with the Oracle to see if there was anything else to do after going to the diner and that's when she said the update content was done. So you clearly had everything else done and bought.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It does not in this update. I had to check with the Oracle to see if there was anything else to do after going to the diner and that's when she said the update content was done. So you clearly had everything else done and bought.
Nope... I just spent about 4 minutes on this to test whether you are right or wrong... the update complete pops up automatically after you finished all story elements ( obviously it ends with Ray Farm and the Arianna BS... ) so I dunno maybe you just skipped that part or you were fapping too hard to realise... :ROFLMAO:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Nope... I just spent about 4 minutes on this to test whether you are right or wrong... the update complete pops up automatically after you finished all story elements ( obviously it ends with Ray Farm and the Arianna BS... ) so I dunno maybe you just skipped that part or you were fapping too hard to realise... :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, it never popped up. Even after I got the Hannah bug and had to restart.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Seriously, it never popped up. Even after I got the Hannah bug and had to restart.
I don't see any real reason for it but you could just download it anew... don't use any mods hacks whatevs... since you already know what will happen you can fast forward it so it should be done in about 10-15 minutes ! The update complete pops up ( normally ! ) after you talk to Arianna about sex and pregnancy...

Your choice ! ;)

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Sorry, I missed this before since you didn't reply to one of my posts, and I'm not really reading through this thread everyday.

You did download the Dialogue and Text patch and extract the contents into the data folder? It sounds like you only got the image patch installed.

If you did that, and still have him calling her Heather, please post a screenshot of where you see that.
I did what the pictures said to do. I usually just extract them in a folder then drag and drop the contents into the data folder.

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod is made with great love and care by utilising cutting-edge technology in video upscaling and motion interpolation to greatly enhance and improve the quality of the animations.

View attachment 1548975

Download: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
awesome job glad to see you working in this game too!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Viggy

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Harems from previous games won't clash with this one or future ones, if any.. hope that was made clear from the get go :p
I'm . . . fairly happy about this. I got this weird thing where I project myself on the MC, but to a weird degree that yes, I would somehow twist this in my head of being ntr'd by myself.

Reactions: DD69-1

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I don't see any real reason for it but you could just download it anew... don't use any mods hacks whatevs... since you already know what will happen you can fast forward it so it should be done in about 10-15 minutes ! The update complete pops up ( normally ! ) after you talk to Arianna about sex and pregnancy...

Your choice ! ;)
I still got the 4% so I don't care.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes