Sirugate

Feb 28, 2019
okay its official .... xd 2 / 3 dumbells and cant find the last i looked everywhere including people saying the gym ... (duh) none there police gym (duh) none there carols ? / rays farm ? none there i vaguely remembering picking the dumbell up earlier ? if im not mistaken in the gym but i double checked noting sooo ... either im bugged or theres a dumbell in like a secret area that im missin xD or a hidden one idk anyway im stuck xd

(edit) i found it .... it was fucking hidden in hannahs bedroom bottom right barley visible <.< xd

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
This appeared in the latest Weekly Report:

"Development has begun on a new engine for the next game in the series. We're aiming for 1440p resolution with an optional low-quality mode that is half-res for those with lower end hardware. There's a lot that needs to go into the development, but as we do it, we'll also be looking at ways to enhance Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order to 1440p (or close to it) as well."

I wonder what the "new engine" is? Unity? C4? Something else? Not RPG Maker presumably. And also how many NLT Media gamers have hardware capable of displaying 1440p images? Judging by the number of those pirating their games, too poor or tight-fisted to pay for them, not that many I imagine. :ROFLMAO:
This exchange appeared on the NLT Media blog recently:

"Joël Zuzzi: I'm curious to know which engine is the new one?"

"NLT: We are taking RPG maker MZ and gutting it and adding to it. It will take many many months to get the engine to do everything we need it to do."

So the NLT Media "new engine" is going to be a bespoke customised version of RPG Maker MZ. :unsure:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just let me teach Bruno how to get backup from someone else ( making him pay me for that should suffice to get the sum)....:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Don't be mad that's close to the particles in the visible universe you madman how long are you or Bruno gonna work for that ? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Are you crazy. How many support requests do you want to have when everyone creates their own version?

I have a rule that the game must have the same structure as the original release. Anything else will only cause problems. Just wait until someone activates the low res mode on the last compression and the files are not found.

I have actually always updated my post, but if someone else did it, then it made no sense. Otherwise you would have had to guess which compression the user used.

But what the heck you also want to have fun with the support requests
I said they ought to LEARN how to do it ( used as gimmick ) and THEN do it on their own... besides... you fuck up your own project who else is gonna help you other than yourself ? :oops::whistle:

Not changing the structure is pretty much all there is to follow... and yeah I love that part too when they remove the -l files to save some on size :KEK: Geniuses... :rolleyes:

I don't know how you guys did it here ( whether if it's set that you take this project he takes that one.... so on so on... ) but granted when there is more than one compressed version it is pretty much doomed to fail :rolleyes: Not sure how many but I gather there were already more than 10 compressed versions ( and none stayed consistent :KEK::KEK::KEK: ) so... it is what it is :whistle::LOL:

I LIVE AND DIE FOR SUPPORT ! :p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Don't be mad that's close to the particles in the visible universe you madman how long are you or Bruno gonna work for that ? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Oh no I'm not don't you worry, but we all Know Bruno and I think that amount is pretty optimistic.... I think two or three lives more would not be enough for him to learn... :ROFLMAO::KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know how you guys did it here ( whether if it's set that you take this project he takes that one.... so on so on... ) but granted when there is more than one compressed version it is pretty much doomed to fail :rolleyes: Not sure how many but I gather there were already more than 10 compressed versions ( and none stayed consistent :KEK::KEK::KEK: ) so... it is what it is :whistle::LOL:

I LIVE AND DIE FOR SUPPORT ! :p:ROFLMAO:
It's quite simple some one posts a request in the GCR thread and the one that reserves it first does it. So if you are not online for the release, someone else grabs it. And depending on how much he knows it ends in a disaster or not.

The best way would be if it is assigned and the compressed version is also updateable. Because everything would run more chilled. It makes no difference if the next compression comes later.

Ok then I build a few traps, so that you have something to do:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes