Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
The Genesis Order [v.59012] Compressed
My first attempt at this sort of thing, so let me know if you have any issues.

Original - 6.3GB
Compressed - 860MB
720p video only (No Low Quality)

Win:
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Hey all - this happened once before for me so I'm hoping someone remembers the fix as I forgot to take notes. On another compression before I ran into the issue of the game locking up right after the age disclaimer and gets stuck playing the initial animation leading to the load screen. Goes blank. I'm converting the compressed version to Mac but this error seems to be peculiar to certain different compressions (from different compressors usually) but it was a relatively easy fix as I remember (or don't - dammit!)...

exsomon

May 11, 2020
The Genesis Order [v.59012] Compressed
My first attempt at this sort of thing, so let me know if you have any issues.

Original - 6.3GB
Compressed - 860MB
720p video only (No Low Quality)

Win:
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
game did not open a blackscreen problem downloading from a different download thinky , hop e it helps

Turbo60

Dec 30, 2018
Hey all - this happened once before for me so I'm hoping someone remembers the fix as I forgot to take notes. On another compression before I ran into the issue of the game locking up right after the age disclaimer and gets stuck playing the initial animation leading to the load screen. Goes blank. I'm converting the compressed version to Mac but this error seems to be peculiar to certain different compressions (from different compressors usually) but it was a relatively easy fix as I remember (or don't - dammit!)...
Had the same issue - do you have your Video settings set to low which was a requirement for a previous compressed version I think? Compared the new download and saw it doesn't contain a lot/most/all of the low quality videos. Re-loaded the previous LQ version, changed setting back to HQ, exit & saved this update over the top, all seems to work now.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
So, I think your describing the initial video file that loads after the age disclaimer. I think its called logo.mp4. Might need to include low quality aswell as a regular version to fix it?

Tikamoki

Apr 4, 2022
I hope that there is no dumbbell in the masion. If there's any, I need to play this game all the from beginning again to get it.

Jun 5, 2022
Finally an update with some story and dialogue rather than the usual three obligatory random acausal sex scenes. The plot thickens like a meaty gravy. :) Judy is a dark haired virgin (vaginally) and so the perfect instrument to mate with a demon in order to give birth to a hybrid human-demon child (like Madalyn) capable of harboring a demon soul (like Damaelius) in our world. o_O(Same as Violet in Lust Epidemic, and Sofia and Alia in Treasure of Nadia, and Chloe in The Genesis Order once were.) Which is presumably why Madalyn is grooming Judy for an as yet unrevealed purpose. :devilish: Could Madalyn be trying to create a vessel in which to incarnate her brother Damaelius back into the world? Evil Judy seemed very keen for the MC to have pussy sex with Judy and possibly impregnate her, so does this mean that the MC himself is demonic? (It would be pretty disappointing if demons turn out to be as dumb as William but there you go.) It wouldn't make much sense if the MC was just a man because once Judy has been deflowered, by him as a human, she would be rendered useless as mother to a potential host for a demon soul. :confused: Hmm. Lots more other stuff in update than usual and for me the game has improved markedly. (y)

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
I've played the new update and no error encountered so far. I wonder what those dudes doing.
Anyway, here's my New Character Tier List.
A bit change since Judy does look good with her hair down.

IMG_20230116_172402.jpg

Reactions: Hstrike

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
It does innit ? :LOL: Noodles at large :p BTW : you were a game compressor on this site or am I wrong ? What happened ? :unsure: :p
I still shrink games, just didn't want to have the badge anymore.

In my memory, my versions ran smoothly and could also be updated without any problems.

Only when others had their jerk hands on it, there were problems.

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes