thethirdeye

Feb 19, 2021
The last update i played was 51113. So do i have to download the full game again or i can download the other updates from somewhere?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Is it normal for the file from gofile to be bigger than another download website?
bits bytes bites :KEK:
The last update i played was 51113. So do i have to download the full game again or i can download the other updates from somewhere?
Sure... if you collect all 53 55 57 59 then it's no problem to get 'em piece by piece but it's easier to download it in full... since you haven't collected them all :p
Any chances the official Android will come out soon???
The official release was out the moment all the other releases came... you just have to pay for it... OR wait for someone who can be bothered with this to post it to the leeches :LOL:

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
Carol & Heather are the 2 eroge characters I'm looking to most forward since DoD a couple of years ago --- splendid job on everything else ofc^^

Ray0303

Jul 2, 2018
Anyone have a save with the latest update complete? I'm missing 2 Dumbbells and I've checked every map and can't find them

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
The Genesis Order [v.59012] Compressed
My first attempt at this sort of thing, so let me know if you have any issues.

Original - 6.3GB
Compressed - 860MB
720p video only (No Low Quality)

Win:
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Hey all - this happened once before for me so I'm hoping someone remembers the fix as I forgot to take notes. On another compression before I ran into the issue of the game locking up right after the age disclaimer and gets stuck playing the initial animation leading to the load screen. Goes blank. I'm converting the compressed version to Mac but this error seems to be peculiar to certain different compressions (from different compressors usually) but it was a relatively easy fix as I remember (or don't - dammit!)...

exsomon

May 11, 2020
The Genesis Order [v.59012] Compressed
My first attempt at this sort of thing, so let me know if you have any issues.

Original - 6.3GB
Compressed - 860MB
720p video only (No Low Quality)

Win:
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
game did not open a blackscreen problem downloading from a different download thinky , hop e it helps

Turbo60

Dec 30, 2018
Hey all - this happened once before for me so I'm hoping someone remembers the fix as I forgot to take notes. On another compression before I ran into the issue of the game locking up right after the age disclaimer and gets stuck playing the initial animation leading to the load screen. Goes blank. I'm converting the compressed version to Mac but this error seems to be peculiar to certain different compressions (from different compressors usually) but it was a relatively easy fix as I remember (or don't - dammit!)...
Had the same issue - do you have your Video settings set to low which was a requirement for a previous compressed version I think? Compared the new download and saw it doesn't contain a lot/most/all of the low quality videos. Re-loaded the previous LQ version, changed setting back to HQ, exit & saved this update over the top, all seems to work now.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
So, I think your describing the initial video file that loads after the age disclaimer. I think its called logo.mp4. Might need to include low quality aswell as a regular version to fix it?

Tikamoki

Apr 4, 2022
I hope that there is no dumbbell in the masion. If there's any, I need to play this game all the from beginning again to get it.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes