rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v0.59 All secrets Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.57 guide here | v0.61 guide here =>

Last edited:

Zooch

Jul 9, 2021
does anyone else have issues with "just downloading and installing the update" ?
it's not a big deal... the work around is just downloading the entire game each time there's an update.

but, this patch, you get an error when you open the menu "flippers picture can't be loaded" because the img name has been overidden by a file in the patch (there's 270 files replaced this patch when you unzip it into the directories)

last patch, same kinda thing, the room img for the second floor (right room) of the police station can't load.

i must be doing something wrong... I download the patch, open it with winzip, browse the file to "WWW" and then unzip the files into the games WWW file. It then asks "do you want to override X amount of files" i say yes.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
OK anyone know all the locations of the seeds of strength and dumbbells, i only got 4 str and i think im one short of moving rocks? Also how you sneak to the back of the mansion?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Sister Judy and Melissa profile.
You meant Chloe and Melissa profile riiight ? WoW.png I don't remember Judy profile but a KS page :KEK:
thanks man you are the beast, completely forgot about it
Well... that's a nice way to say thanks to someone who helps you out... you are the beast... :unsure: Didn't you mean you are the BEST ??? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
The real problem is that everytime another person make the compressed version and somebody fuck it up everytime. But you are completly right that the game works always like a charm.
It does innit ? :LOL: Noodles at large :p BTW : you were a game compressor on this site or am I wrong ? What happened ? :unsure: :p
I have collected all dumbells (that i know about, gym, police and carlos house) but i still apear to be missing one. Is this a bug or did i really miss one?
Must be a bug... since you don't know about it... it MUST BE !!! :LOL:
does anyone else have issues with "just downloading and installing the update" ?
it's not a big deal... the work around is just downloading the entire game each time there's an update.

but, this patch, you get an error when you open the menu "flippers picture can't be loaded" because the img name has been overidden by a file in the patch (there's 270 files replaced this patch when you unzip it into the directories)

last patch, same kinda thing, the room img for the second floor (right room) of the police station can't load.

i must be doing something wrong... I download the patch, open it with winzip, browse the file to "WWW" and then unzip the files into the games WWW file. It then asks "do you want to override X amount of files" i say yes.
Override ?!? :oops::rolleyes::unsure: That " should " be overwrite... but more importantly as most of us who knows their shit specifically told to merge two folders... :p Another thing to remember is not to fuck around with different versions ( compressed ) they tend to be disasterous :KEK:

Although I don't get this... does nobody check the files before they try anything ?!? :oops: Let alone safety measures :rolleyes:
Will the macOS version of v0.59012 be uploaded, please? :)
Don't be absurd and try to read first for once :p

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
So should there be 1 leftover dumbbell total after reaching str 5, or I glitched an extra one somewhere.

Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
The Genesis Order [v.59012] Android

My first attempt at an APK version, so let me know if you have any issues.
Includes Cheat Mod from Jong's
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Approx. 840MB
720p video only (No Low Quality), I can make the Low Quality version (360p) if you guys want it?

Android:
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
chapter selection?

Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021
After posting, Karmasaur sighed as he unzipped his pants, and in his melancholy, proceeded to have a wank, lubricated with tears freshly fallen from his distress wrought eyes, exclaiming "How could NLT do this to me? The gall and absolute, unrepentant perfidy of the man!"

Meanwhile, back at his vile computer, NLT cackled at thought of Karmasaur's misery. A perfidious sneering smile of sheer malcontent formed on his face, as he toyed with the thought of withholding even more content from our beleaguered hero.
Pure poetry man, I'm still rocking from that nut and shivering from how eloquent your words move me. Truly, the modern day Shakespeare

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gato21

ShinyWasabiKitty

Aug 15, 2022
Another letdown of an update, and we're 60% of the way in? We've only received 4 of the Adult Video clips so far, so at this rate we can expect 2 more even the list is supposed to be longer? Now another 2.5 week wait for the next update, hopefully it isn't a letdown.
Hey, at least it is not as bad as Alvein ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Reactions: ComixJT
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes