Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think the issue he's having is the same as mine. He's at the part where you need to fix the roof (about 9% into the game). However, the red glow is already there, and all the MC does when clicking anywhere on the west side of roof is say 'I wonder how to get at that red glow.' There is no way to access the roof because of this and no way to get rid of the glow as the part with the machine gun is way ahead of where I'm (and I'm assuming he is) stuck. I tried starting a new game and the glow is still there. No clue if it's supposed to show up later, or if you're just supposed to be able to click elsewhere to not trigger the dialogue. Either way, it's a bug.
I just did a re run of the episode 33071 and it works perfectly even with the red fire just look at this...
You need to click in between and the grappling hook will help you climb the to the roof, so it's not a bug, at least I don't think so. :)
Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 12.56.45.jpg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I just did a re run of the episode 33071 and it works perfectly even with the red fire just look at this...
You need to click in between and the grappling hook will help you climb the to the roof, so it's not a bug, at least I don't think so. :)
View attachment 2353955
Technically it's considered a bug coz you would only have to be able to see the red thingy when it's time for it... same as the Melissa office one early in the game ( meeting in the woods got fucked up due to this since you warped like 2-3 or so releases if you picked it up early... ) However your playthrough puts the nail in this coffin as well... they are whining and crying coz they can't click ANYWHERE else than that red thing :rolleyes: Noodles at large :LOL:

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Technically it's considered a bug coz you would only have to be able to see the red thingy when it's time for it... same as the Melissa office one early in the game ( meeting in the woods got fucked up due to this since you warped like 2-3 or so releases if you picked it up early... ) However your playthrough puts the nail in this coffin as well... they are whining and crying coz they can't click ANYWHERE else than that red thing :rolleyes: Noodles at large :LOL:
On that I agree, what I don't understand is if this bug is due to the limitations of RPGM as an engine or to NLT, because I can remember similar problems in LE and TON too. :)
And yeah, that was I was suspecting since the beginning, the thing is this not rocket science if you follow the wt you can achieve everything, it's just a matter of not rushing the play too much an do the things at the correct time or else you will get these issues.:sneaky::D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We already know people can't read, basic math hurts them. Now, we're up to "can they type" ? And it's unsurprisingly a massive lolnope. How many times can you typo a 3 letter name within 1 page ?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
what I don't understand is if this bug is due to the limitations of RPGM as an engine or to NLT, because I can remember similar problems in LE and TON too. :)
:oops: :rolleyes: Really ? :p I can't :LOL: Think this is just a minor fuckup... for the multiple times already so we upgrade it to major fuckup :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
We already know people can't read, basic math hurts them. Now, we're up to "can they type" ? And it's unsurprisingly a massive lolnope. How many times can you typo a 3 letter name within 1 page ?
You'd be surprised for how long did "TGN" get stuck in my head before I could overcome it!

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello, everyone.
I have the same problem as Jimmy_Pat.
My cross is on fire too and I've clicked every millimeter of the roof a thousand times. But he doesn't want to use the grappling hook and always runs to the fire.
Maybe someone has an idea?
Thanks and greetings from Germany

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Hello, everyone.
My cross is on fire too and I've clicked every millimeter of the roof a thousand times. But he doesn't want to use the grappling hook and always runs to the fire.
Someone did have an idea and they posted the answer on this very page

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
13 posts above, you madlad. No1's gonna scroll that far back .................................
Considering scroll 1 ( ! ) back is a pain... ( if the post is short you don't even need to scroll back ) and yet... :HideThePain:
:KEK:

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Someone did have an idea and they posted the answer on this very page
I read the post and also saw the picture. Unfortunately this doesn't work for me. I've tried a hundred times but the MC doesn't use the grapple but always runs in front of the turret and watches the fire.
Sorry for my english... google translator

Jimmy_Pat

Sep 22, 2021
Hello, everyone.
Ignore the comment below. That answer didn't work. It didn't work anywhere on the roof. I did get something to work though. Try clicking the top of the second window to the left of the tower. That's the only place that worked for me. Encouraging to know that everyone seems to think we're morons though. Still a bug in my opinion if there's only one small place that it works for some.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes