Bob Plodder

Nov 5, 2018
Ignore the comment below. That answer didn't work. It didn't work anywhere on the roof. I did get something to work though. Try clicking the top of the second window to the left of the tower. That's the only place that worked for me. Encouraging to know that everyone seems to think we're morons though. Still a bug in my opinion if there's only one small place that it works for some.
The "Fire" on the roof is "Essence of strength". You can only get it much later in the game, after collecting bullets from Nellie in the xxx shop.
So - don't bother for the time being and play through the thing.

hughjass13

Jun 4, 2019
Can anyone please tell me what the hint "Weeds and Rocks hold secrets in the forest" means? I have been all over and clicked everywhere in the forest and can't figure it out. I've been stuck here for days. I've searched here and read everything and no help.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I don't agree on the snake puzzle part... you needed to figure out how it works and how you can " cheat " a little bit on controls... the rest was trial and error ( but not THAT hard :p ) This time the puzzles will be different ;) Not harder just different :LOL:
Yes, that's true, but there were a lot of different permutations for some them, and while it's true that they weren't truly "difficult" there was still a lot of trial and patience required. Also if you sometimes have sausage fingers like me.... You had to be be pretty quick on some of them. Just sayin'. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Also if you sometimes have sausage fingers like me.... You had to be be pretty quick on some of them. Just sayin'. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This is exactly what I meant on cheating with the controls :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Guess this means you haven't figured it out... welp that can make things go harder :p Nevertheless you still managed ;)

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
This is exactly what I meant on cheating with the controls :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Guess this means you haven't figured it out... welp that can make things go harder :p Nevertheless you still managed ;)
yes, got through all of them and no, no cheating. How did you cheat with movement?

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Guide is out so update is live!

Hannah in the thumbnail so hope she has a scene!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Petzl
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes