Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Ignore the comment below. That answer didn't work. It didn't work anywhere on the roof. I did get something to work though. Try clicking the top of the second window to the left of the tower. That's the only place that worked for me. Encouraging to know that everyone seems to think we're morons though. Still a bug in my opinion if there's only one small place that it works for some.
Thank you very much ! That worked.
... and thanks also to the arrogant weirdos who think they're the only ones who can read.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ignore the comment below. That answer didn't work. It didn't work anywhere on the roof. I did get something to work though. Try clicking the top of the second window to the left of the tower. That's the only place that worked for me. Encouraging to know that everyone seems to think we're morons though. Still a bug in my opinion if there's only one small place that it works for some.
Leaving aside the controversies, when I suggested you to click in that area it was just to tell you not to get too close to the flame, but to look for an interaction point in that part.
It worked for me on the roof, it worked for you in that area. More than a bug, I think it's a game problem, putting an interactive area so close to another probably wasn't the right choice from NLT, imho.
However, the important thing is that both of you have solved the impasse and can continue playing. :)

kolkar

Jun 20, 2017
Help needed: I am stuck at 44%.. The Oracle said that Chloe is supposed to have a party tonight and it won't progress beyond that. I can't get the goat scene at the farm house to initiate.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Help needed: I am stuck at 44%.. The Oracle said that Chloe is supposed to have a party tonight and it won't progress beyond that. I can't get the goat scene at the farm house to initiate.
How do you know there's a goat scene I wonder... :unsure: Sometimes it's easier if you lift your head up from a walkthrough for a second... :rolleyes:

Dave_P

Feb 1, 2023
Does anybody know what's a "skyrise" is? Unfortunately the Oracle is completely pointless since it likes to speak for riddles (to artificially elongate the gametime) thus it's giving away pointless "infos" I've been stuck at that "there is something behind security in the skyrise" and considering that skyrise is a fancy word for "elevator" that doesn't help much.
To solve this one, you need to take the elevator in Channel 4 building, goes to the room where kimberly dress room is located, and uses your eletromagnetic on the red button. You will discover the Ant Killer Recipe. Hopes i just helped you.

PS: Sorry for my poor English.

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
Screenshot_20230201-121835_The Genesis Order.jpg
Sicuramente l'avrete già spiegato, ma non ho trovato niente o non ho saputo cercare. A cosa serve questo tasto?

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I played both LE and TON, and and I really enjoyed to gaming aspects and the puzzles, as well as the story of course. I have been waiting to get into Genesis mostly because I wanted there to be enough material to be able to immerse myself in the game and not to have to step away from the thought processes and the puzzles too much, because I always feel a bit lost after a long absence in RPG quest type scenarios when I come back. Can you guys give me a sense of how far along you feel the game is towards completion? Or has the dev provided any clues to such? Thanks everyone.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I played both LE and TON, and and I really enjoyed to gaming aspects and the puzzles, as well as the story of course. I have been waiting to get into Genesis mostly because I wanted there to be enough material to be able to immerse myself in the game and not to have to step away from the thought processes and the puzzles too much, because I always feel a bit lost after a long absence in RPG quest type scenarios when I come back. Can you guys give me a sense of how far along you feel the game is towards completion? Or has the dev provided any clues to such? Thanks everyone.
59% and no ToN puzzles, enjoy

Reactions: talion777

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Really? I thought the puzzles would be almost canon for NLT by now. lol. There are still quest elements and problem solving though?
In many aspects it's a watered down version of ToN so it's much easier ( not sayin' ToN was hard :ROFLMAO: :p ) to advance in the story... puzzles will come later ( not quite like in ToN ) an appetizer of 4 levels can be played though ;)

Reactions: talion777

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
In many aspects it's a watered down version of ToN so it's much easier ( not sayin' ToN was hard :ROFLMAO: :p ) to advance in the story... puzzles will come later ( not quite like in ToN ) an appetizer of 4 levels can be played though ;)
Some of those snake puzzles required the expenditure of a few neurons. lol. Your description gives me a pretty solid idea of what I'm looking at though, so thanks guys, I guess I'll have to get started. I have a current shortage of games I want to play, so.....

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Some of those snake puzzles required the expenditure of a few neurons. lol. Your description gives me a pretty solid idea of what I'm looking at though, so thanks guys, I guess I'll have to get started. I have a current shortage of games I want to play, so.....
I don't agree on the snake puzzle part... you needed to figure out how it works and how you can " cheat " a little bit on controls... the rest was trial and error ( but not THAT hard :p ) This time the puzzles will be different ;) Not harder just different :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes