Roose

Jun 5, 2018
1. Extract the files into new folder
2. Copy all files into your the genesis order folder
3. Open file named "TGO", it's an updater, click "start free version" or something like that
4. Wait a little bit till it finiishes updating
5. enjoy your game
Worked perfectly! Cheers, dude.

Reactions: disso and Vadim699

DanRaj95

Oct 15, 2022
Kinda curious though, the last update was out on a bunch of sites within an hour of the official release. This one's nowhere to be found over three hours later

Floptop

Aug 2, 2022
View attachment 2393480

I just copy and pasted into genesis game folder, then I opened updater TGO... and then I entered email and clicked free version game, and I still waiting for like 20 mins, nothing works.. I dunno
I patched the updater to fix this issue some time ago:

I am a bit late but happy new year. I wish good health and happiness for all of you.

After reading the last couple of pages it seems some are having problems with the updater, so let me point out a few things:

1) If you downloaded the , and after running it, you get nothing but a screen with an exit button, download instead.
2) If your are getting any kind of connection error using the updater, it is most likely due to the download server being too busy, wait 10-15min and try again. Don't try to update the game mere seconds after a new version has been released as the servers will be very busy and you will likely get all kinds of connection errors.
3) It is not necessary to run the updater (TGO.exe) as administrator, so don't.
4) Do not use the updater if you are using the compressed version, it will re-download the entire (regular, uncompressed) game. (why are you even using the compressed version on Windows?).
5) The updater is meant to update the Windows version only, it does not work on Linux, MacOS or any other OS. Programs like Wine for Linux may or may not work, I can not give any guarantees about that.

The original modified was created by biometric, all credits go to him.
The (for when the original modified updater does not work) was created by me.

Reactions: AmaX_
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes