cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
The audacity of these leeches...

I'm not saying that I'm not mooching as well but I'm not gonna sit there screaming and complaining that someone hasn't updated within minutes of my expectations for something that I am not paying for. I really don't understand how people can go "Still waiting... where update, dammit?"

Like what is going in your mind that thinks you can demand shit like that?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The audacity of these leeches...

I'm not saying that I'm not mooching as well but I'm not gonna sit there screaming and complaining that someone hasn't updated within minutes of my expectations for something that I am not paying for. I really don't understand how people can go "Still waiting... where update, dammit?"

Like what is going in your mind that thinks you can demand shit like that?
You must be new here™

Reactions: DanRaj95

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, have you noticed that most of the posters on the last 10 pages have less than 100 posts?
It's always like that : a bunch of randos who made their account last week come out crying the update takes too long, maybe post 1-2 more times that the uploader sux and are never seen again, even for other updates further down the game's life.

Reactions: DarkDank

Baron Bloodwolf

Jan 23, 2019
View attachment 2393480

I just copy and pasted into genesis game folder, then I opened updater TGO... and then I entered email and clicked free version game, and I still waiting for like 20 mins, nothing works.. I dunno
Click on login with patreon after entering a random email address. Depending on your internet speed, it should be done in at most 5 minutes. You will see below screen once it is completed. 1676493341988.png

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

Idontknowone

Jan 12, 2018
Use the patched updater as on Zippyshare

For those who have downloaded the latest patched (1.0.2) from biometric and are still having problems, try my patched version instead:
It doesn't work anymore :WutFace:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Here
I did my best to separate just the update from the auto-updater. Works for me - if anything is missing let me know
Edit1: that link won't stay up forever :HideThePain:
Edit2: found 1 missing clip

Last edited:

Username78945

Jan 8, 2023
Here Mega
I did my best to separate just the update from the auto-updater. Works for me - if anything is missing let me know
Edit: that link won't stay up forever :HideThePain:
It works for me, thank you!
I will play later tonight, and let you know in case something goes wrong.

Once again, ty!

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes