MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Just for your info : Your archive had 79 clips + 1 you forgot. I have run an update maker over it and it says to me there are 168 clips. Seems something went wrong on your side.

to all other: Best case is to wait till the official update only is shared.
I did not add the -I small mobile clips so that number should be cut in half = 84.
Dunno what the last 4 clips are but I played through the whole thing with only 1 issue - the totals for scenes, extras and BC in the menu are not updated.
I did download the full thing with the update program however and loaded my save and it's the same there so they might have forgotten to update those numbers

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Love me some 3 year old accounts with no posts finally coming out of their own ass to ask where's the update, such a nice addition to this trainwreck

Reactions: Exoplast

Maximus

May 2, 2017
Use the patched updater as on Zippyshare

For those who have downloaded the latest patched (1.0.2) from biometric and are still having problems, try my patched version instead:

Working for me so far... thanks man..
1676503712541.png

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Me: "Oh crap! I forgot about genesis order!"
Then I come to the thread and realize I didn't miss anything yet.

Getting bored recommend me some completed mom son game
Urban Demons, Snow Daze, Zombie Retreat, Corruption, the previous two games in this series

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I've read the 2-3 last pages of the thread and I'm not complaining about the update not being there, I can wait. But I'm just curious about why it's not there since it's usually like clockwork : every 15 days, BOOM update. Did the dev ran into an issue ? Is the person who uploads it here had an issue ? What happenned ? Just curious.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've read the 2-3 last pages of the thread and I'm not complaining about the update not being there, I can wait. But I'm just curious about why it's not there since it's usually like clockwork : every 15 days, BOOM update. Did the dev ran into an issue ? Is the person who uploads it here had an issue ? What happenned ? Just curious.
It's not 15 days, dev has nothing to do with it and everything to do with people not sharing anymore

DirtyJack777

Nov 19, 2020
Say thank you to especially impatient individuals who demand an update right here and now. Because of them, people do not want to put the game update.
If they do not calm down with their demands, they will get updates here less and less often

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.63022] Unofficial Android

Used the updater from here and checked the files.
Let me know if you have any issues.
Includes Cheat Mod from Jong's
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Virustotal -
Android: approx. 890MB
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

Android (Low Quality) : approx. 540MB
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

Last edited:

Qtypical98

Dec 24, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.63022] Unofficial Android

Used the updater from here and checked the files.
Includes Cheat Mod from Jong's
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Virustotal -
Android: approx. 890MB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

Android (Low Quality) : approx. 540MB
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Why can't you release the official Android file? Just curious. For those of us that have been playing since launch non official releases makes us start over.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Why can't you release the official Android file? Just curious. For those of us that have been playing since launch non official releases makes us start over.
Cause I'm hard up and not a patreon yet, I would if i could. I think it should still work though. I have chapter warp enabled so you don't have to completely start over

Reactions: Qtypical98

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This fuckin' clueless thread... :rolleyes:
20$ the last ~2 pages of buttrage get nuked before v63 link comes out
As it seems you lost :KEK:
Probably not.
Yeah... probably :p
Only works with Windows. :(
The little pirate on your shoulder whispered this to you ? WoW.png Just for you only... it works with both Linux and Mac as well... that you don't know how to make it work is your problem not someone else's :cautious: Though in this thread it's not surprising that it's the popular belief :rolleyes:
This is happen because most site steal the pirated game from f95. If you cant find it here you will not find it on other sites.
Welp that is not true... but in light of these developments I'd say for the fools running around here like headless chickens and barfin' up " Update ? :p When ? :p " it is the correct statement... there is only black and white :rolleyes:
:KEK::KEK::KEK:
You know this has nothing to do with NLTs apk riiight ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Although... it would be better for you all android players to " start over " and play as soon as possible ( windows version is released and an apk is crafted from it :rolleyes: )

-----

Tough nut to crack why is this happening huh ? Well at least it's an excuse to use your brains for once :rolleyes:

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.63022] Compressed

Used the updater from here and checked the files, created an update only while we wait for a proper one.

Added zip files attached below to help with missing files/error checking. If you are having issues please use them. There is one for each version.

Virustotal -

Win:
Update Only

Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

Normal - Original - 6.5GB, Compressed - 950MB
Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

Win (Low Quality):