splintersam

Apr 13, 2019
It is when said "issue" isn't 1 and that it's been talked about at least once a week for the last year ...... Aka my quote wins over anything you can try to come back with. Being here all day helps not look like a blind slob who can't search stuff and instead posts the same thing 50 people already asked for
"My quote wins" :geek: Lmao alright bud whatever floats your boat. We don't have all day to spend here and besides what the fuck are you supposed to do when you've tried the fix that people already gave (which was not to update, but download the whole game) for said profile error? Next time don't respond if you don't have anything constructive. Thanks.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
"My quote wins" :geek: Lmao alright bud whatever floats your boat. We don't have all day to spend here and besides what the fuck are you supposed to do when you've tried the fix that people already gave (which was not to update, but download the whole game) for said profile error? Next time don't respond if you don't have anything constructive. Thanks.
No1 ever said to get the entire game to fix the non-issue that is the profile "error" ...... Keep failing forward though, you might get something 1 day

splintersam

Apr 13, 2019
No1 ever said to get the entire game to fix the non-issue that is the profile "error" ...... Keep failing forward though, you might get something 1 day
The "non-issue" profile error caused soft locks in some saves where entities didn't spawn as they should've, you'd know that if you knew how to tell your ass from your mouth. So much for spending all fucking day here and still being a special vegetable. On the ignore list you go. Keep commenting useless stuff though, I know you've got to get your attention somehow.

hujinuku

Dec 30, 2018
Btw, seems like Lillian is going to turn out to be Lillith from the whole portal thing. Lillith = the "Mother" of demons, as those creeps around the mansion keep calling her.
the new update is so good tho', the story progress with the reveal and the scenes.

i think splintersam is onto something here 'cause Madalyn (who or which idk lmao is a succubus) at one point also called Lilian "Mother". this story spectacle is going to be bigger than TON although with almost similar "main bad girl" structure. I'm also interested with what Andrea's cooking behind the scene, i can see she'll "betray" us at somepoint like Madalyn in TON which gonna be interesting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deepsu985
Feb 16, 2023
The Genesis Order [v.63022] Unofficial Android

Used the updater from here and checked the files.
Let me know if you have any issues.
Includes Cheat Mod from Jong's
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Virustotal -
Android: approx. 890MB
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

Android (Low Quality) : approx. 540MB
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Thank you

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The "non-issue" profile error caused soft locks in some saves where entities didn't spawn as they should've, you'd know that if you knew how to tell your ass from your mouth. So much for spending all fucking day here and still being a special vegetable. On the ignore list you go. Keep commenting useless stuff though, I know you've got to get your attention somehow.
Is this the only RPGM engined game you've ever played? every damn RPGM game I've been playing shows it.

the new update is so good tho', the story progress with the reveal and the scenes.
The worst update ever, IMHO. Everything makes no sense at all. Plot twists are embarassing. Sex scenes - 2 only, by the way - are totally out of place.

Feb 8, 2023
the update files is around 230 MB++. suggest you download it from here.
Way more files must be in it than necessary. Somebody will have to use something like Total Commander to compare the www folder before update with the www folder after update to work out which folders/files have been altered, added and/or changed and only include new and changed folders/files in an update to reduce the size. (y)

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Way more files must be in it than necessary. Somebody will have to use something like Total Commander to compare the www folder before update with the www folder after update to work out which folders/files have been altered, added and/or changed and only include new and changed folders/files in an update to reduce the size. (y)
Bro can you give me total commander?
Edit : i found it.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
why no update yet ?
There are updates on here if you look through the threads - but no 'official' update as of yet. My guess is that the developer is cracking down on people distributing the updates - I know that, for the last update (61021), one Youtuber was instructed to remove links to updates by the developer or face action.

Just need to be patient and see what happens over the next few days - an 'official' update might appear or it might be that we are seeing the beginning of the end as the developer starts to crack down on unauthorised distributions.

splintersam

Apr 13, 2019
Is this the only RPGM engined game you've ever played? every damn RPGM game I've been playing shows it.

The worst update ever, IMHO. Everything makes no sense at all. Plot twists are embarassing. Sex scenes - 2 only, by the way - are totally out of place.
Yes I don't play these games a lot beyond the occasional wank. Some of the people on here mean serious business, discussing the lore and character development and all that. And that's fine, no judgment. It's just, I'm not into it as a hobby. I'm here just to do my business and piss off until the next few updates and there's very few games I care about.

That being said, I do my research before posting a question. So when some sanctimonious fuck who wasn't given attention in his childhood, comes along looking for an internet fight, I can't be bothered. Like that one dude who is an insufferable dickhead who i just blocked, I don't have time for that shit.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes