Feb 8, 2023
There is a (Camel notation) case error:

www/img/pictures/BG-ChurchEast2nd-DARK.rpgmvp

On case sensitive OS needs to be renamed:

www/img/pictures/BG-ChurchEast2nd-Dark.rpgmvp

Or it will throw an exception. Same goes for other assets e.g.,

www/img/pictures/BG-ChurchEast2nd-LIGHTNING.rpgmvp where "LIGHTNING" should be "Lightning".

Reactions: Jiji Szasz

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Reading is such a sobb underdog of these days ...
go give it a try on a couple dozen pages back, will do you major good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Wait, there's people who hadn't figured out Lillian is Lilith from the moment she claimed to be the "mother of humanity"?

peterblack05

Sep 15, 2022
Here Mega
I did my best to separate just the update from the auto-updater. Works for me - if anything is missing let me know
Edit1: that link won't stay up forever :HideThePain:
Edit2: found 1 missing clip Mega
Thanks a lot mate!, you are awesome! it works for me (but with the extract missing video)

Feb 8, 2023
Which means you are a noodle just like oh so many here... :KEK: Congratz for this new found relevation of yours...
It's a pleasure to be insulted by you, sir. (y)

i-am-not-worthy-not-worthy.gif

What's "relevation" mean by the way? And is having one a good thing or bad? To be honest you seem more like a mean girl than a noodle yourself. :ROFLMAO: I'm not going to be too rude on the off chance you've got tits and a vagina (which would explain your continual bitchiness, particularly if you're menopausal) saving myself from feeling bad about being snide and nasty to a lady inadvertently. :p If you're so clever why don't YOU create a bespoke update for visitors to this thread and prove your own non-noodleness by posting it? ;)

Last edited:

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Use the patched updater as on Zippyshare

For those who have downloaded the latest patched (1.0.2) from biometric and are still having problems, try my patched version instead:
if i download this, can i use it every 2nd and 15th of the month to get the latest version? or i should have to download a new version of the updater always?

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
if i download this, can i use it every 2nd and 15th of the month to get the latest version? or i should have to download a new version of the updater always?
I've used it this morning - worked fine. TIP - I created a copy of my TGO folder first and used it on that just in case anything went wrong.

As far as I can see it should work every time - or at least until NLT put the steps in place to stop it working.

• Sad
Reactions: Deepsu985

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Here are my files for 63022 that i have used for my compression. They was builded with the Updater. The updater was stripped out after the process.

Full Game (6,1GB) :
Update Only selfmade :
My compression : Link

Keep in my that this is selfmade and not downloaded from patreon. It should work fine but i write this just in case.

Slack83er

Dec 7, 2022
Thanks to everyone who is putting efforts in releasing .63. I just hope that this will be future-proof, cause I woudn't want to restart from scratch everytime...

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes