batanegra

May 8, 2017
I've used it this morning - worked fine. TIP - I created a copy of my TGO folder first and used it on that just in case anything went wrong.

As far as I can see it should work every time - or at least until NLT put the steps in place to stop it working.
yeah, i used it just today, my question was more of, i can use it twice every month avoiding the need to download manually every update, but as you just said that it worked, i'm fine

Feb 8, 2023
yeah, i used it just today, my question was more of, i can use it twice every month avoiding the need to download manually every update, but as you just said that it worked, i'm fine
You can use it time after time until you can't, after NLT Media roll out their new updater with much enhanced security, which could very well end the fun. (y)

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
It is when said "issue" isn't 1 and that it's been talked about at least once a week for the last year ...... Aka my quote wins over anything you can try to come back with. Being here all day helps not look like a blind slob who can't search stuff and instead posts the same thing 50 people already asked for
That and the concept that posting a message here is somehow "private" or some peopl are supposed to glean when they are not, for some obscure reason, supposed to reply ....

I suppose if someone had started the message with (say) omnikuken

But that's asking too much as they must be new here ™

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
"My quote wins" :geek: Lmao alright bud whatever floats your boat. We don't have all day to spend here and besides what the fuck are you supposed to do when you've tried the fix that people already gave (which was not to update, but download the whole game) for said profile error? Next time don't respond if you don't have anything constructive. Thanks.
Constructive answer: Try something else

And no - you don't get to decide what I can reply to

Earandir

Nov 10, 2022
Any chance for an new "Update only" patch?
The updater posted in this thread won´t download (got a 403 Forbidden NGINX error once I open ZippyShare)

Huglarr

Dec 23, 2019
It's been a few updates that when I want to download it I download a note instead of a zip file... How can I fix that?!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheGenesisOrder-63022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: GENO1980
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes