NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Here Mega
I did my best to separate just the update from the auto-updater. Works for me - if anything is missing let me know
Edit1: that link won't stay up forever :HideThePain:
Edit2: found 1 missing clip Mega
Thanks for that. Just tried it but it doesn't appear to be quite right - it does work but things I have noticed

• A normal update has around 500 files in the WWW folder - this has 7854
  • When you start playing a new update, normally you would get a prompt, like your phone ringing to kick off the new section but this doesn't have that
  • When I open the inventory and look in the toolbox it shows the contents of the treasure box

Last edited:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Here Mega
I did my best to separate just the update from the auto-updater. Works for me - if anything is missing let me know
thanks for this. I just played it up until i had sex with Judy then blank screen. No action there-after.

Went back to get the missing file. Thanks. interesting ending.

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Here Mega
Just for your info : Your archive had 79 clips + 1 you forgot. I have run an update maker over it and it says to me there are 168 clips. Seems something went wrong on your side.

to all other: Best case is to wait till the official update only is shared.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Genesis Order [v.65031] [NLT Media] Compressed

PC (1,42GB) :

As always with reencrypted files. If you find errors pm me and not spam the thread.

The version based on my old compressed + a selfmade update only. So bugs can happen. Will be probably replaced when the official update is out and when there are bugs^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
thanks for this. I just played it up until i had sex with Judy then blank screeen. No action there-after.
You need to add the missing clip in the movie folder, I did it and played everything 'til the end without any other issues.
It was a good update, it's rather interesting though a little messy, like always happen with NLT games. :)
And now I'm out of here 'til the next update, here my 63% save full for those who are interested....

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes