Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Compressed version have black screen at sturt-up!
Can't find fix for that

Any help, Please
Which Compressed version did you use. Mine (1,47GB) is tested and starts without blackscreens.

This update worked for me. I uploaded it yesterday but somebody told me it was corrupted and so I'm having a second go today. When I installed it everything worked perfectly but make a backup of you www folder so that you can recover your current state if the worst come to the worst.

The_Genesis_Order_-_PC-v.650301.UPDATE.ONLY.zip

If you are getting freezes or black screens hopefully this should fix them.
Your update only are working fine. All new files are contained. For the next time i will release also a patcher which is checking if the guys here are on the correct version. This should keep out the people which can't use an update only or use the wrong version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Throbbing_Gristle

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
This update worked for me. I uploaded it yesterday but somebody told me it was corrupted and so I'm having a second go today. When I installed it everything worked perfectly but make a backup of you www folder so that you can recover your current state if the worst come to the worst.

The_Genesis_Order_-_PC-v.650301.UPDATE.ONLY.zip

If you are getting freezes or black screens hopefully this should fix them.
I applied the patch but I still get this scene frozen..

Anyone else?

1677842145790.png

I re-downloaded the whole game... still frozen this scene

Last edited:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
what percentage? I want to play nlt games by making final
Do you mean what percentage this update ends at - 65%

It's actually a bit weird - it starts off at 63% from the previous update but then drops down to 62% as you start playing and for most of the game - it is only when you get the collectibles that it jump up to 65%

Reactions: dlex0
Dec 15, 2022
Do you mean what percentage this update ends at - 65%

It's actually a bit weird - it starts off at 63% from the previous update but then drops down to 62% as you start playing and for most of the game - it is only when you get the collectibles that it jump up to 65%
It has always been like that. I tried to not but all those useless pictures and clothing, so I didn't need to collect artifacts for days, I missed 3/4 of the points. Having booty call with the girls first time gives you points too, doing the rest, is only for fun, no new points.

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
Summary of NLT games:
Step1)mc* 1 girl
Step2)mc * 2 girls with every combination
Step3)mc*3 girls with most possible combination
End) harem
Seriously put some unique quests rather than full grinding on random craftung bs. Without a challenge this game is too linear.
feel the same way,sometimes I prefer 1 on 1 much more

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes