rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
In fact, you already have Blow Torch - it's in your "Tool Box", juste below the "Album" line in inventory. So you still need it, it's just "hidden" inside the tool box.
You're right. Do you happen to ever recall using or finding a blowtorch in a previous update? If so that would be very helpful

Jan 16, 2023
One of the worst update in terms of story.

Chloe - Goes lesbian from Virgin in 2 days and has sex with a woman with her mother's age out of nowhere.
Hannah - Stupid Character wrestles with an alligator naked, has sex with a woman with her mother's age.
Heather - Turns into a slut and salivates for cock after feeling guilty, in just 2 updates.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
You got 35% left, at 2% per update and 2 updates a month until we hit 90%, then it's 1% per update. You do the math
from my shitty math about a year give or take. Also thanks and if i'm wrong I was never really good at math to begin with.

1677886796292.png

shaloam

Jan 12, 2021
william bugs out after the scene with chloe and carol in the church basement, after the scene when they dress, william bugs out and the game stops, cant do anything, i tried continuing from a previous way earlier save, hoping i perhaps skipped something that bugs out the game, but no dice, am I the only one, or is there a fix to it?

Reactions: Clupp

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
>.> Gotta wonder if people actually care (or even are able) to read or just wanna try spamming the same thing on every page

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I think I'm missing the last chest key - if I missed the last one at the rift chamber, is there any way to get it? It's not there now...stuck at 19/20 extras and 11/12 booty calls...

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing
Feb 8, 2023
Redownload the update it works but number version in game rolled back to 62% completion
The only thing I can think of that might do something like this a fault in the www\data folder. The zip file attached contains all the data files in my game's data folder which does show the correct version number. Make a copy of your www\data folder as a backup and then unzip all the files in data.zip attached below into that folder to replace what's there and see if it corrects the issue. If it does no good it'll do no harm. (y)

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes