chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
Went to the rift with the horn and fang. Where does the feather shift to if I already went to the rift?
From the entrance to the mansion, go up the left stairs and then left again. You should see a guard and the feather. You have to slowly make your way to the feather. You cannot move while the guard is moving (even just turning).

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Really I only found one - and I've just gone back to check just in case I had overlooked it - nope, only the one that I had already found.

There are two keys in this update but only one in the rift area.

There was one in an earlier update, at the door to the rift, could it be that you hadn't found that one previously
Mmmm.... probably you're right. If it is true, then I missed a chest too....

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
I'm enjoying the game but wtf everyone is dumb as hell... also i don't like how the missions work, they make no sense. Other than that, the story is interesting and the design is top

Last edited:

Nescafe23

Jun 29, 2022
Hey! Are there any links (aka posts) with details about chests / keys locations?
I remember one guy posted such stuff for ToN and this one was very useful (i missed 5 extras somewhere) :unsure:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm enjoying the game but wtf everyone is dumb as hell... also i don't like how the missions work, they make no sense. Other than that, the story is interesting and the design is top
Unfortunately, that's the big lack of the NTL media games. Due to the many short updates, well thought-out storytelling and dialogues fall by the wayside.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
let me know when you find the issue
Your issue (and the quoted dude's too) is trying to use the compressed version with different builds and/or trying to mix it with the "normal" build. It's been 2 games + over 4 years and people still can't figure stuff out ........ Either you keep to 1 version of the compressed or go the normal build route, not both and not mixing them, while also not missing updates

But who am I kidding, I must be new here™

Sep 24, 2020
The Genesis Order [v.65031] [NLT Media] Compressed

PC (1,42GB) : Pixeldrain

As always with reencrypted files. If you find errors pm me and not spam the thread.

The version based on my old compressed + a selfmade update only. So bugs can happen. Will be probably replaced when the official update is out and when there are bugs^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You file corrupted file movies corrupt
Please test again

I have downloaded the two links where the results of the extracted files in the movies folder are corrupted
My network WiFi Stable
I am using Mobile data not problem

please check again

Thanks.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I haven't touched this game yet because I'm planning to play it when it's complete anyways I played the others and since TON took around 2 years to finish am I right to assume that this game has around 1 more year of development.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I haven't touched this game yet because I'm planning to play it when it's complete anyways I played the others and since TON took around 2 years to finish am I right to assume that this game has around 1 more year of development.
You got 35% left, at 2% per update and 2 updates a month until we hit 90%, then it's 1% per update. You do the math

Reactions: Lord Levi
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes