♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Why does the update only file have two empty folders in it ( locales & swiftshader ) ?
Don't bother wondering why and so on. Just copy/paste the subfolders from the first folder (The Genesis Order-V.69041 Update only) into your main game folder (The Genesis Order-V.67033)
There are 3 folders in zip file. They will merge and add the new content

• Love
Reactions: El Buho

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Is gofile no longer viable? I dont see people upload to it anymore pixeldrain is nice as a mirror but it practically stops working once you reach the limit

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Don't bother wondering why and so on. Just copy/paste the subfolders from the first folder (The Genesis Order-V.69041 Update only) into your main game folder (The Genesis Order-V.67033)
There are 3 folders in zip file. They will merge and add the new content
Thanks, I've known for a long time that the "www" folder is the only folder that needs to be pasted into the main game folder, back from the days when the update file contained many, many other items in it. So now, the update only file only has 3 items in it, and when I merge only the "www" folder everything updates ok as it should. However, the main game folder already has the "locals & swiftshader" folders and they have data in them, so if I were to replace them with the empty locals & swiftshader folders that are in the update file, wouldn't that then mess things up??

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Thanks, I've known for a long time that the "www" folder is the only folder that needs to be pasted into the main game folder, back from the days when the update file contained many, many other items in it. So now, the update only file only has 3 items in it, and when I merge only the "www" folder everything updates ok as it should. However, the main game folder already has the "locals & swiftshader" folders and they have data in them, so if I were to replace them with the empty locals & swiftshader folders that are in the update file, wouldn't that then mess things up??
No, they will be merged. Allow any override that Windows asks you. Only new files will overwrite old ones. It work perfectly ;)

Reactions: El Buho

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
The updates are so fast and yet I still can barely wait till the game is finished. 2 amazing games in a row, really looking forward to what next. There will be new engine too, the possibilities are endless. Wish some other devs would take notes, 2k+ animations in 2 years, 1k+ animations in a year. The dev is in the league of their own and no one is even close.

Reactions: TheRavenUK

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The updates are so fast and yet I still can barely wait till the game is finished. 2 amazing games in a row, really looking forward to what next. There will be new engine too, the possibilities are endless. Wish some other devs would take notes, 2k+ animations in 2 years, 1k+ animations in a year. The dev is in the league of their own and no one is even close.
Having a few PCs run 24/7 to output pre-made asset swap 3D models doesn't really impress though. And updates take 15-20 mins to complete. He outputs a lot but it's meh most of the time

• Sad
Reactions: Kracken36

Turble

Jul 3, 2018
I skipped some kind of extra a few patches back and now I can't remember which patch's guide to check. I don't suppose anyone knows what this clue is referring to: "You know all the stuff interrogators write down is also recorded. What a waste of time."
I swear I've looked all up and down the police station with no luck.

Mar 7, 2023
Why do people constantly want to have save files? I mean just go fucking play this game. It's funny, if not funny, why do you care about this game's savegame then?

I played it at least 4 times already, 2 times in fast mode (not reading anything), just watching MC being a idiot, fucking every girl he is alone with. Just to find all the extras.

If you can't update your game, because you are missing some braincells, download the full version. If you are missing an update, it means you haven't been following this game, so download the full version.

If you don't want to find all the stuff to sell, use , you can give yourself a few millions, without using any cheat (with problems), and buy the whole shop.

Watch all the posts by rainwake, he tells you exactly where to find what. I used it, to find the last 2 extra's I was missing. There are even a few other walkarounds on the internet available too, including youtube.

Oh and get lost with your virus/trojan quests, after every fucking .7z update we get the same messages over and over. There are no executables in the update, so NO virusses. I mean it seems like it's april fools day every day of the year already.

Mar 7, 2023
I skipped some kind of extra a few patches back and now I can't remember which patch's guide to check. I don't suppose anyone knows what this clue is referring to: "You know all the stuff interrogators write down is also recorded. What a waste of time."
I swear I've looked all up and down the police station with no luck.
I can remember that sentence, but not sure where it belongs too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Turble

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why do people constantly want to have save files? I mean just go fucking play this game. It's funny, if not funny, why do you care about this game's savegame then?

I played it at least 4 times already, 2 times in fast mode (not reading anything), just watching MC being a idiot, fucking every girl he is alone with. Just to find all the extras.

If you can't update your game, because you are missing some braincells, download the full version. If you are missing an update, it means you haven't been following this game, so download the full version.

If you don't want to find all the stuff to sell, use , you can give yourself a few millions, without using any cheat (with problems), and buy the whole shop.

Watch all the posts by rainwake, he tells you exactly where to find what. I used it, to find the last 2 extra's I was missing. There are even a few other walkarounds on the internet available too, including youtube.

Oh and get lost with your virus/trojan quests, after every fucking .7z update we get the same messages over and over. There are no executables in the update, so NO virusses. I mean it seems like it's april fools day every day of the year already.
You must be new here™

dinodong

Dec 27, 2019
After downloading the update, the file says: virus detected. Any comments? Am I the only 1, since I read that a couple of people have already played the update?!?!

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes