T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Ok....this game will become my next drug after treasure of nadia.
And i'll need soon a walkthrough.

Mar 7, 2023
You must be new here™
Actually no, not new here, else I wouldn't complain about the tenth update where people complain about 7z virusses (I actually can only remember the last 3 updates). But the problem with the save games, yeh, that's ancient. Every new update, people want a save game, I mean go play the game, save it and you got yourself a new save game.

Just because I couldn't find 2 extra's I replayed the whole game again, yes it took me a day, but now I can answer most real questions from people here...

I also deleted my previous f95 account, because I didn't want to agree, to a post being removed I wrote about a game.

But excuse me my complaining, it's monday, I didn't drink enough coffee yet...

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I find myself facing a difficult question - perchance others may have a view.

Trying to decide which group is worse!

Is it:

A.
Those people who appear within a few mintues of the official release of the next version; pleading / begging / demanding for a full save of the new release with/without some baloney as to how they've "lost" it

B.
Those people who appear days or weeks after the official release of the next version; pleading / begging / demanding for a full save of the new release with/without some baloney as to how they've "lost" it

On the one hand one could take the view that the A's are being unreasonably demanding in that they want from others what they couldn't posibly have done themselves whereas the B's are only asking for what others will have done of their own volition;

On the other hand, B's have had days or weeks to do it for themselves and STILL can't be bothered - thus proving that, even with adequate available time, they just won't do it.

I appreaciate this is not a choice comparable to (say) eating caviar vs gherkins - more like eating dog shit vs cat shit in that they're both examples of "appalling" - but which to name the worst?

Do you feel my pain?

Any suggestions?

TIA

I would have loaded my detailed analysis of the comparitive virtues and vices demonstrated by each group, set in the context of that is both socially acceptable and also acceptable with F95 behaviour but ... My Mom lost the dog after it eat my thesis and then Granny accidentally reversed over Mom. Granny was then shot by Great-G-Pa. GG-G-Pa then evicted Him and now I just can't find anything .....

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2023
I find myself facing a difficuly question - perchance others may have a view.

Trying to decide which group are worse!

Is it:

A.
Those people who appear within a few mintues of the official release of the next version; pleading / begging / demanding for a full save of the new release with/without some baloney as to how they've "lost" it

B.
Those people who appear days or weeks after the official release of the next version; pleading / begging / demanding for a full save of the new release with/without some baloney as to how they've "lost" it

On the on hand one could take the view that the A's are being unreasonably demanding in that they want from others what they couldn't posibly have done themselves whereas the B's are only asking for what others will have done of their own volition;

On the other hand, B's have had days or weeks to do it for themselves and STILL can't be bothered - thus proving that, even with adequate available time, they just won't do it.

I appreaciate this is not a choice comparable to (say) eating caviar vs gherkins - more like eating dog shit vs cat shit in that they're both examples of "appaling" - but which to name the worst?

Do you feel my pain?

Any suggestions?

TIA

I would have loaded my detailed analysis of the compartive virtues and vicces demonstrated by each group, set in the context of that is both socially acceptable and also acceptable with F95 behaviour but ... My Mom lost the dog after it eat my thesis and then Grannyaccidentally reversed over Mom. Granny was then shot by Great-G-Pa. GG-G-Pa then evicted Him and now I just can't find anything .....
Interesting monday today... I also could use a filter, to remove people complaining about missing savegames. So we only get the people having difficulty reading walkthroughs... :-D

Reactions: TheSinful

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Took me a while, but finally found the "object across the way from the skyrise lobby". It's Erica's profile, in the same room as the homeless dude you give clothes too. Swear those profiles are always kept where you can't actually see the sparkling node.

Side note: While Chloe is cute like Hannah says, she's still the least interesting character. "Girl who kinda wants to have sex but is really afraid of doing so" is already covered by the nun, and you go 2/3 on her holes before you have sex with Chloe.

About how much of the game is done? (around what %)
5 years into NLT games dude. The first two numbers are the % complete, the next two are the month of the release, and the last number is whether it's the first or second release. Translation: This build is 69% complete and the first release of April

Interesting monday today... I also could use a filter, to remove people complaining about missing savegames. So we only get the people having difficulty reading walkthroughs... :-D
Like the old "I skip all the dialogue and the hints are vague. I never know what to do! Wtf doesn't this game have a walkthrough?" Well if you didn't skip the dialogue, the hints would let you figure out what you're supposed to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: geneinfinity
Mar 7, 2023
Like the old "I skip all the dialogue and the hints are vague. I never know what to do! Wtf doesn't this game have a walkthrough?" Well if you didn't skip the dialogue, the hints would let you figure out what you're supposed to do.
I read the dialogs. But the last time, I screwed something up, got a bug, could walk through agents, didn't have a good save game. Just started over, and skipped the dialogs. Oracle tells you everything you need to do.

But that's just because I already played it a few times.

I also edited the savegame once to give me more keys and money. So I had to redo a speedrun, to get a savegame, which contained everything without cheating.

I have to say, I start to listen more to the people on the streets, I always thought those hints were too vague, like you said. But to find all the extra's you cannot go without it. Took me a while to find that skyrise lobby. After you find it, you tell yourself ah yes stupid, so easy. But I was looking for skyrise and didn't know what it could mean, except maybe something in channel 4, because it was the biggest building, well it was...

I'm getting better at it...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
At least that's a new 1
Nah... not a new one tho can't recall how you can achieve this... I know ToN had a problem ( or the Linux version had ) with the launcher... if you run the game from there you could not have made a save ( denied sound and nothing happened )
I didn't drink enough coffee yet...
Yeah... coffee... riiiight ! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Get the big guns out :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:
---
About the A or B... does it matter actually ? :oops: They both are noodles so here's their future... :p

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nah... not a new one tho can't recall how you can achieve this... I know ToN had a problem ( or the Linux version had ) with the launcher... if you run the game from there you could not have made a save ( denied sound and nothing happened )

Yeah... coffee... riiiight ! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Get the big guns out :p
---
About the A or B... does it matter actually ? :oops: They both are noodles so here's their future... :p
Is it good? I never seen that brand before and... Holy Cow!!! 3 Litres? Dangnabit... that's a lot of alcohol!!!!:oops::eek::eek:

• Wow
Reactions: sixart

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Alright I never stopped to look at it or put much thought into it but my save is 67, this new update is 69 so clearly, I am missing quite a bit...or AM I?
You are definitely missing quite a bit of something. What that something is, I'll let you figure it out. Although, one could reasonably guess that you'd need that something to figure it out.

Reactions: Think Tank
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes