Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We might have a case with reporting all the virus slobs after the mods posted to stfu about virus claims. Time to cleanse this dumpster fire

Reactions: TheSinful

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thank you for that
for those who are somewhat confused: Its in the %appdata% Local->User Data folder ( you need to be able to view hidden files for this)
Sorry if I don't give hand holder guide for this... but I think these are bare minimums ( not to mention the hidden files case :LOL: )
but I'm not an expert anyway
Music to my ears !!!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But before that let's shout it all together TROJAN / VIRUS ALERT !!!!! :cautious:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Welp..... honestly I'd only recommend home brew russian stuff and not the commercial shit but it ain't bad and yep 3 litros down the hatch :KEK:

Pics from the earlier releases... :p
Wow! I will try, generally we drink our Filu 'e Ferru and I can assure that 1-1 and half litre is enough to get you to the hospital in an alcohol coma... I tried the Sernova but it's made in Italy and even if it's good it's nothing so specialimho.
Can you suggest me some good russian brand that maybe it's possible to order online? I always though that if you really want to appreciate a foreign dish or a spirit you need to only try them with the local product, but I must admit i'm not an expert about vodka. :)

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Here, it's yours:
EDIT: That actually did work.. I don't use Chrome as my main browser and it tends to dload stuff silently. :p
It must've started downloading while I was on my main browser posting here. ROFL

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok answer this question a harem is one guy and his girl's right then how can a girl be in two harems at once.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
ok answer this question a harem is one guy and his girl's right then how can a girl be in two harems at once.
Nothing to do with the game, but a girl doesn't get removed from the rest of the world for being in a harem (cue the NTR'ers rage)
wish they wouldn't refer to the cathedral as "the chapel" in this update, considering there is a dark chapel behind the mansion.
Cathedral : entire building
Chapel : location where mass is done or at least a small place to do prayers

Reactions: hentai charley

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true but the red haired barteder in the other game is also in this one. also if this is not part of the other one then why is ass hat looking for the cure to his curse

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
true but the red haired barteder in the other game is also in this one. also if this is not part of the other one then why is ass hat looking for the cure to his curse
She's in the game and MC doesn't touch her ........................ As for the rest of your post : dunno wtf you're talking about

Let's be bold and go all out : you do actually know what "cameo" means, yes ?

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert and Petzl

ny43

Jan 30, 2023
Catching up and I've got a bug where the event to give you the gun at the police station isn't firing even after I got the call to go to the police station. Not sure if anyone has any ideas on this but I'd appreciate any help.

Also, I think you can softlock yourself by putting both gasolines in the barrel before you've made the flame thrower. Or I had to go back to the previous save and fix the mistake.

Apr 3, 2023
Catching up and I've got a bug where the event to give you the gun at the police station isn't firing even after I got the call to go to the police station. Not sure if anyone has any ideas on this but I'd appreciate any help.

Also, I think you can softlock yourself by putting both gasolines in the barrel before you've made the flame thrower. Or I had to go back to the previous save and fix the mistake.
I know of another bug, when you are to strong, and the girls aren't playing with the ball in the backyard of the church, you can move that stone, and than some invisible girls will walk up, you see it because of the balloon with exclamation mark in it.

I got another bug where the andrea goes out of the kitchen in the mansion, and she should go to the police man and take them away. But she doesn't and the police man stay there. I could walk through the police men, and the oracle kept complaining that I needed to find kimberly and lillian who were hiding, but they weren't hiding anywhere. I had to go back a few save games and start over... The next time I got to this point, it worked.

So can't say if it's a bug or not. Going back an hour or so, and do it again, often fixes the problems...

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes