Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Android (Low Quality) : approx. 590MB
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

this mod isn't including lastest save v.69 ?

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
this mod isn't including lastest save v.69 ?
You ask for a save and then 54 minutes later complain that the latest version isn't working.

It's just a shot-in-the-dark but it seems you are asking for a save before you even started playing

Do you not think you should at least TRY to play the game before posting the begging messages?

• Haha
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You ask for a save and then 54 minutes later complain that the latest version isn't working.

It's just a shot-in-the-dark but it seems you are asking for a save before you even started playing

Do you not think you should at least TRY to play the game before posting the begging messages?
You must be new here™

• Haha
Reactions: Think Tank

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Getting bored of gangbang, should add netorare instead
there is nothing taboo about the game
agree with the gangbang part,so predictable and boring,I prefer 1 on 1 much better,also,netorare is not such a bad idea
This 100%

The game is getting so boring and repetitive with all these orgies that I don't even care about Heather scenes anymore unless she's 1 on 1 with the MC. Or if it's a threesome with her and Chloe, because that's the only thing they haven't done yet. And with how lame the dev has been with Heather content, I wouldn't be surprised if they never do it. Hate when people think sex is better as a social gathering. Throwing the idea of intimacy out the window.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This 100%

The game is getting so boring and repetitive with all these orgies that I don't even care about Heather scenes anymore unless she's 1 on 1 with the MC. Or if it's a threesome with her and Chloe, because that's the only thing they haven't done yet. And with how lame the dev has been with Heather content, I wouldn't be surprised if they never do it. Hate when people think sex is better as a social gathering. Throwing the idea of intimacy out the window.
Have fun being mad then. Heather+Cloe will never happen. Neither will Carol+Hannah. Please do come back here to rage, at least it'll change from the endless fake virus drama

• Angry
Reactions: Six0

deadwho

Jun 10, 2017
i'm current playing and so far i got 62 scenes and 7% competed can someone tell me how many scenes is there until i hit the end of this Version

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
i'm current playing and so far i got 62 scenes and 7% competed can someone tell me how many scenes is there until i hit the end of this Version
There's a total of 104 scenes in the scene player as of today -- but unlocking them all has nothing to do with the "complete" percentage at the very top. If you collect all the extras, booty calls, Kamasutra pages, profiles etc. you can get up to 69%. Or you can "finish" the current part of the story and still be at 0% ;-)

Reactions: Mario Itsametoo
Apr 3, 2023
Not using mods helps a lot ! :geek::LOL:
There's a total of 104 scenes in the scene player as of today -- but unlocking them all has nothing to do with the "complete" percentage at the very top. If you collect all the extras, booty calls, Kamasutra pages, profiles etc. you can get up to 69%. Or you can "finish" the current part of the story and still be at 0% ;-)
Are there really people counting the number of scenes? I got no clue how many times Mc fucked who, I was too busy solving the puzzles, by finding the items...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Are there really people counting the number of scenes?
Hell no, no one is counting. Had to open the scene viewer to see the number.

And at this point I don't care anymore at all to be honest, because it's the same as in any previous NLT game: first it starts by teasing every girl, then you're fucking every girl 1-on-1, then you start doing threesomes in all possible combinations, and finally you're group-fucking everyone. Oh, and in the end -- SPOILER ALERT -- we will finally fuck the Oracle. Pretty boring to be honest...

But hey, who can blame NLT for doing this? Their games are a (financial) success, so why should they change anything that has worked before? "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!".

At this point NLT's games are basically the " " kinda type. :ROFLMAO:

AnonimuIon

Apr 13, 2021
Hey, the oracle says that the bunker is not guarded, but when I try to go there it says that is note implemented, is this a bug?

RadioMan

Nov 19, 2019
All the girls have profiles, see you albums (at the moment because the game is not finished 10 of the 12 girls have profiles you can find). Those profiles can be updated too, by buying an upgrade in the shop. That is 10 x 2 extra's = 20 extras. There are 24 at the moment, I dont know what the other 4 are.
You can buy short movies from sex shop. As Sixart wrote above, are characters from previous two games.

Reactions: Mario Itsametoo
Apr 3, 2023
You can buy short movies from sex shop. As Sixart wrote above, are characters from previous two games.
OH yes thanks! I totally forgot about those 4 movies, you buy the once in the beginning to get your extras. 20 + 4 makes 24, I never liked those 4 videos, they are from Lust Epidemic or so, the game before TON. I personally think the girls/woman in his later games are a lot better looking. He probably shouldn't have put 3 movies in their, only 1, and a few updates later an other. On the other hand, those videos probably were available too, and if you are playing the 100% version in the end, you just buy when you have the money, and want the extra points.

mrwebmaster

Aug 13, 2020
Without playing the update 67, I replaced the update 69, now in the phase of finding the weapon, when I have to go to the police station, nothing happens and the game is stuck, please share the latest version of your save game.

Apr 3, 2023
Without playing the update 67, I replaced the update 69, now in the phase of finding the weapon, when I have to go to the police station, nothing happens and the game is stuck, please share the latest version of your save game.
Nope, just go back a few save games and try again. But just to be sure, download the whole game, instead of an update.

Shit happens in live, just try again...

mrwebmaster

Aug 13, 2020
Nope, just go back a few save games and try again. But just to be sure, download the whole game, instead of an update.

Shit happens in live, just try again...
I tried this way, it didn't work, I started from the save 63%, it still shows the steps of the new version and gets stuck in the police station.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes