Borel

Jan 7, 2022
The false virus alerts could be removed by using a different compression format for updates. (y) If the person posting updates used the ZIP format rather than 7Z the virus warnings wouldn't appear. Peazip is a cross-platform archiving application (Windows, macOS, BSD, Linux) which has umpteen compression algorithms to choose from, including ZIP, for those who don't yet have such a program. ;) Changing the archiving format would put Windows users minds at rest as per future downloads. This is a pirating and bootlegging site after all so no wonder repeated virus warnings make Windows users uneasy. :LOL:

Reactions: hentai charley

DarkG26PT

Oct 3, 2022
Hi all, I've finished the chapter and collected everything (looking at the walkthrough videos)
KPage, Erica Profile, bought the upgrade on the shop

Does anyone know what are the 2 remaining Extras for this chapter?

1680605616572.png

Apr 3, 2023
You do know that a chapel is a part of a cathedral riiight ? :oops:
Lets call it a church then. A church is run by a priest. And a cathedral by a bishop. As I remember the cool guy is a priest, not a bishop. In the story they are also telling you lets go to church.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yes i do . but the other thing is i really think the games are some how connected to each other. in the first one the nun and her brother are doing there thing then he dies. the second game comes in and the nun is after a way to bring him back are you thought then the giuld get's cursed by the treaser. i think mybe it's just me are how i look at it but some how there all connected in some way. again just me tho lol. sorry my spelling suck's after all 6 grade reading lvl so yea dump here <---- lol.

• Angry
Reactions: JackMiejov

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Lets call it a church then. A church is run by a priest. And a cathedral by a bishop. As I remember the cool guy is a priest, not a bishop. In the story they are also telling you lets go to church.
At the end of the day it all comes back to the problem same as was with skyrise :LOL: No further comment :rolleyes::KEK:

mrwebmaster

Aug 13, 2020
Can anyone share your lasted saved game?
I'm stuck on finding a gun, nothing happens when I go to the police station (v67)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
yes i do . but the other thing is i really think the games are some how connected to each other. in the first one the nun and her brother are doing there thing then he dies. the second game comes in and the nun is after a way to bring him back are you thought then the giuld get's cursed by the treaser. i think mybe it's just me are how i look at it but some how there all connected in some way. again just me tho lol. sorry my spelling suck's after all 6 grade reading lvl so yea dump here <---- lol.
Wow, great job discovering the missing link. I guess none of us clued in when NLT literally called ToN as the next part of the story started in LE, and then literally called TGO as the next part of the same overall story.

Apr 3, 2023
Wow, great job discovering the missing link. I guess none of us clued in when NLT literally called ToN as the next part of the story started in LE, and then literally called TGO as the next part of the same overall story.
As long as he doesn't complain about missing an update or wanting a save game, I'm happy...

ny43

Jan 30, 2023
Catching up and I've got a bug where the event to give you the gun at the police station isn't firing even after I got the call to go to the police station. Not sure if anyone has any ideas on this but I'd appreciate any help.
I did a clean install of the most recent version and it seems to have fixed, in case anyone else is having this issue.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes