Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Have fun being mad then. Heather+Cloe will never happen. Neither will Carol+Hannah. Please do come back here to rage, at least it'll change from the endless fake virus drama
Bullshit. There's a threesome/foursome scene with Hannah and Carol in the game right now. So I don't see why there can't be one with Heather and Chloe. Just because a mother and daughter get naked on screen at the same time doesn't mean it has to be incest. So if that's what's got your panties in a bunch, rest assured, the game can still be very safe and tame for you lamers.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Bullshit. There's a threesome/foursome scene with Hannah and Carol in the game right now. So I don't see why there can't be one with Heather and Chloe. Just because a mother and daughter get naked on screen at the same time doesn't mean it has to be incest. So if that's what's got your panties in a bunch, rest assured, the game can still be very safe and tame for you lamers.
If we're lamers, then what are you ? You won't get what you want and the game doesn't care about you either. So what are you still in here for ? Aside being mad over nothing and calling names ?

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Have fun being mad then. Heather+Cloe will never happen. Neither will Carol+Hannah. Please do come back here to rage, at least it'll change from the endless fake virus drama
In TON, there was a Kaley and her mother scene. As well as Naomi and Alia. Not any interaction between them but there were those scenes with just them

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
If we're lamers, then what are you ? You won't get what you want and the game doesn't care about you either. So what are you still in here for ? Aside being mad over nothing and calling names ?
Sir, why are you getting so defensive? All I did was point out a threesome pairing the game hasn't done yet when it's clearly trying to have the MC fuck everyone everywhere all at once. Then you basically get mad and go "It'll never happen!" I can't tell if you work for this dev or if you just don't like somebody pointing out the game's flaws.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
In TON, there was a Kaley and her mother scene. As well as Naomi and Alia. Not any interaction between them but there were those scenes with just them
Sir, why are you getting so defensive? All I did was point out a threesome pairing the game hasn't done yet when it's clearly trying to have the MC fuck everyone everywhere all at once. Then you basically get mad and go "It'll never happen!" I can't tell if you work for this dev or if you just don't like somebody pointing out the game's flaws.
Mom/daughter being naked together is already skirting the line for Patreon. You won't get anything more, they won't touch each other, they won't double team MC, nothing. I don't need to be defensive when stuff will never happen cause NLT knows better than most people in here

Reactions: Petzl

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
Took me a while, but finally found the "object across the way from the skyrise lobby". It's Erica's profile, in the same room as the homeless dude you give clothes too. Swear those profiles are always kept where you can't actually see the sparkling node.

Side note: While Chloe is cute like Hannah says, she's still the least interesting character. "Girl who kinda wants to have sex but is really afraid of doing so" is already covered by the nun, and you go 2/3 on her holes before you have sex with Chloe.

5 years into NLT games dude. The first two numbers are the % complete, the next two are the month of the release, and the last number is whether it's the first or second release. Translation: This build is 69% complete and the first release of April

Like the old "I skip all the dialogue and the hints are vague. I never know what to do! Wtf doesn't this game have a walkthrough?" Well if you didn't skip the dialogue, the hints would let you figure out what you're supposed to do.
Big Thank~

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Mom/daughter being naked together is already skirting the line for Patreon. You won't get anything more, they won't touch each other, they won't double team MC, nothing. I don't need to be defensive when stuff will never happen cause NLT knows better than most people in here
Like I said, Hannah and Carol have already been in a threesome/foursome/orgy with the MC, so you don't know WTF you're talking about. You just don't want to see a mother and daughter having sex on screen at the same time because you've got a problem with incest. So you're the one trying to force what you want on the game. Giving Carol and Hannah the okay but not Heather and Chloe the okay is hypocritical. Why don't you and the dev just come right out and say it, you don't like Heather because she's obviously the best MILF.

• Angry
Reactions: Petzl

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Like I said, Hannah and Carol have already been in a threesome/foursome/orgy with the MC, so you don't know WTF you're talking about. You just don't want to see a mother and daughter having sex on screen at the same time because you've got a problem with incest. So you're the one trying to force what you want on the game. Giving Carol and Hannah the okay but not Heather and Chloe the okay is hypocritical. Why don't you and the dev just come right out and say it, you don't like Heather because she's obviously the best MILF.
In what scene # does any of that happen ?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
This isn't that kind of game. NLT has never done explicit incest content, they are gaining to much money to risk it. It's the third game that doesn't have explicit incest. Most people would like it if it went down that way, but unfortunately it won't happen, because they have to much to lose due to patreon rules if they ever pulled this off.

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
In what scene # does any of that happen ?
Whatever this scene is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This isn't that kind of game. NLT has never done explicit incest content, they are gaining to much money to risk it. It's the third game that doesn't have explicit incest. We all would like it if it went down that way, but unfortunately it won't happen, because they have to much to lose to patreon rules if implement this kind of content in their game.
I didn't say it had to be incest. Like the scene above, a mother and daughter can be in a sex scene together without touching each other.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes