Apr 3, 2023
I am new player, can anyone tell what are extras? Beside booty call
All the girls have profiles, see you albums (at the moment because the game is not finished 10 of the 12 girls have profiles you can find). Those profiles can be updated too, by buying an upgrade in the shop. That is 10 x 2 extra's = 20 extras. There are 24 at the moment, I dont know what the other 4 are.

Oct 3, 2021
Finally Heather and Chloe, not as hot as expected but at least it's done , I hope there are more scenes of them.
The story & the sex are getting more existing lately, thank NLT and please keep your great work.
Side note: I don't like four females, hoping less scenes of them : Judy, Erica, Kimberly and Ella or Bella (I don't remember the girl with the pink hair).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Finally Heather and Chloe, not as hot as expected but at least it's done , I hope there are more scenes of them.
The story & the sex are getting more existing lately, thank NLT and please keep your great work.
Side note: I don't like four females, hoping less scenes of them : Judy, Erica, Kimberly and Ella or Bella (I don't remember the girl with the pink hair).
Well yes but no

Mar 25, 2023
No, none of us that have downloaded from OP and finished the latest update care one single iota about cyber security. In fact, we prefer to have a virus stealing our info, have said info available for sale on the dark web, and experience identity theft at its finest. :cautious:
If you use Windows or Android you've already surrendered all of your identity and privacy.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes