DrinkSlinger

Nov 11, 2020
Having problems after getting gasoline and fireworks.Oracle says I have what I need, but maybe jerrycan isn't the trash barrel? Looked back at other previous posts,but all I saw was " nun bitching" posts,lmao
Please help. :ROFLMAO:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I'm stuck in the story on the last update, Arianna tells me "Could you sell that special treasure to someone?" and I have no idea who I'm supposed to talk to, I've checked every NPC I could find. What I am supposed to do here ?
Kinda obvious, it's John, in the warehouse. The guy you sell all of your treasure to.

As far as I can tell, the game really just wants you to go to the warehouse to have a short conversation with John, then you can choose to sell the artifact or not.

But, there may also be a bug as somebody else reported that the oracle keeps giving that hint even after selling the artifact to John.

Reactions: papasmurf
Apr 3, 2023
Kinda obvious, it's John, in the warehouse. The guy you sell all of your treasure to.

As far as I can tell, the game really just wants you to go to the warehouse to have a short conversation with John, then you can choose to sell the artifact or not.

But, there may also be a bug as somebody else reported that the oracle keeps giving that hint even after selling the artifact to John.
Oh.... didn't think about that....

I'll try it again. Thank god I have multiple save games, else I would have to ask for a savegame her in this thread :-D

DrinkSlinger

Nov 11, 2020
Having problems after getting gasoline and fireworks.Oracle says I have what I need, but maybe jerrycan isn't the trash barrel? Looked back at other previous posts,but all I saw was " nun bitching" posts,lmao
Please help. :ROFLMAO:
Nevermind, finally got it to work after going through missed scenes in the church,lol ....
"premature ask-u-lation ! *grin*

Apr 3, 2023
Anyone got a fix for the latest one it just continuously says loading. Thanks
Guess you are out of luck, go back a few save games and try again, I didn't see such a problem. Just in case. Download the latest full version (if you only downloaded updates).

It shouldn't happen...

lopsysboss

Dec 25, 2018
On update v67033,
I can't see fire on Police Station to be extinguished with Hellfire Extinguisher.
Hence I can't get Chest Key.

Any help?

mappero87

Mar 17, 2019
"There is a new room you can access with that house key" ,where on the map seems in the warehouse but i can't find

LoveMonkey

Oct 21, 2021
Is there any way to unlock all the steps without playing through the entire game? I just want the sexual content and the optional features. Sorry for my bitterness.

mappero87

Mar 17, 2019
"using the security badge, access a new room in the building"

sorry asking everytime but this update is confusing me, wich building?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes