Mar 7, 2022
I went both ways (full and partial)...hoping for threesomes somehow to wind up in the booty calls like TON...

61% without booty calls
69% with them...and that was after forgetting Ella's profile... I got it now...

I found out the best way to get more info on missed items is from that guy standing in front of Channel 4 and keep talking to him until just the calls are the only things mentioned... He's the only one that doesn't get stuck in a crowd if you talk to him facing him... I think that guy was getting grilled more than the criminals...

Randy Monk

Apr 2, 2023
To be honest because this thread seems almost as dead as the Dodo, I thought I would try to start a conversation about what future NLT Media games might be like just for fun. :D So I tossed an off the cuff idea of a prequel into the mix and expected at least a few people would crank their imaginations and respond with some of their their ideas, e.g., "I'd like a game set in the far flung future where interplanetary travel was commonplace and the MC mixed with both human and alien women" or maybe "What I want to see is a game set in the age of magick where supernatural beings like the Sidhe and Faery walked the earth and the MC is a young Merlin still apprenticed to Bleys" etc. :p It's not difficult to do and I could think of dozens of scenarios as I sit here now. ;) Sadly it was not to be. :cry: This is such a weird and to my kind of pointless thread unlike most other on f95zone... I can almost hear the wind and tumbleweed blowing in the background as I type these words... which I don't understand since The Genesis Order is, for what it is, an exceptionally well done RPG on many levels, bar the story sadly, which could do with deepening and improving in many ways. (y)
I like the idea of being a commander of a spaceship and bonking all the hot crew women/androids and meeting and rooting sexy aliens. The gameplay can stay the same but going and fucking where no man has gone before sounds like a good game.

• Haha
Reactions: Throbbing_Gristle

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I asked the same question.
Thanks. I think I've got a glitch somewhere because I sold it to Jon, but she is still saying that. I'll start over from .67
This game, to me, is a poor imitation of the previous game. the sex scenes are still great, but the rest IMO lacking in many ways.

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have the latest mac version? There are many versions in between the version in the post and the latest version, so using the update files does not work. I seem to have missed one of the last updates, and am unable to run the game as a result. Thanks in advance :)

Feb 8, 2023
I like the idea of being a commander of a spaceship and bonking all the hot crew women/androids and meeting and rooting sexy aliens. The gameplay can stay the same but going and fucking where no man has gone before sounds like a good game.
Make it so Mister Monk... Engage! :LOL:

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
This is going to sound kinda insane but there's too much random sex in this game. I'm so invested in the story that the random instances of sex throws me off. You find a clue to unlock a secret room = sex. You find a demon horn = sex. You solve a puzzle = sex. Kill an alligator = sex.

Reactions: Borel

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This is going to sound kinda insane but there's too much random sex in this game. I'm so invested in the story that the random instances of sex throws me off. You find a clue to unlock a secret room = sex. You find a demon horn = sex. You solve a puzzle = sex. Kill an alligator = sex.
You missed playing ToN then, or most any pron game ever. This isn't Harry Potter with lewds, it's pron with a story. Subtle nuance

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
1681106890373.png
A visitor is coming to North Santiva and she's bringing knowledge! It's crunch time for Tasha and Brian as they need to discover the secrets of the Casula's Toma Leolo before it's too late... The sand in the hourglass might just be gone! In addition to crunch, Ella and Andrea have some unfinished business and Melissa's messy ways lead to a shocking discovery... during sex.
So I suspect this visitor will be either Kat, from Lust Epidemic, orrrr ... Sofia?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes