James32Griffin

Aug 5, 2020
i dont know if im just being stupid but the oracle says 'kimberly and lillian are talking shelter in the mansion'. i cant find them anywhere, am i bugged ?

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
So I downloaded the incest patch, but confused because it makes Chloe the sister but the start of the game insinuates I want to date her and usually thats not how the incest goes so kind of wondering if that was old patch and moved on to different person or what?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i dont know if im just being stupid but the oracle says 'kimberly and lillian are talking shelter in the mansion'. i cant find them anywhere, am i bugged ?
It's on you, the game doesn't bug™
So I downloaded the incest patch, but confused because it makes Chloe the sister but the start of the game insinuates I want to date her and usually thats not how the incest goes so kind of wondering if that was old patch and moved on to different person or what?
Trololol on so many levels

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
You sure you played it like you are supposed to for the first time ? :unsure: You can play the game out of order but you can expect a " reward " for doing so :LOL:
I played it at least 4 times, 2 times following the walkthrough, one time doing it at random, what I could find. One time with cheating by editing savegame and giving me all the money in the world and lots of keys.

I needed a situation for the last, where all the extra's were found, so when a new update came, I would directly see what's new.

And I liked playing the adventure part of the game. That's when I saw MC is an idiot who fucks every girl he gets close too.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I played it at least 4 times, 2 times following the walkthrough, one time doing it at random, what I could find. One time with cheating by editing savegame and giving me all the money in the world and lots of keys.

I needed a situation for the last, where all the extra's were found, so when a new update came, I would directly see what's new.

And I liked playing the adventure part of the game. That's when I saw MC is an idiot who fucks every girl he gets close too.
Welp that's no definitive answer but it shows you have indeed tempered with it... tho I might add that adding money and keys ( or stats for that matter :p ) won't disturb the game ( up until v.69 ) but using the cheat mod will :LOL:

If by walkthrough you meant the mejoress one that's a mess and a cheap one ( knowing that the game has a built-in walkthrough ) totally unnecessary... RPGM can have side effects if you do stuff randomly :cautious: But whatever... if you played it right the game never bugged out once :KEK:

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Welp that's no definitive answer but it shows you have indeed tempered with it... tho I might add that adding money and keys ( or stats for that matter :p ) won't disturb the game ( up until v.69 ) but using the cheat mod will :LOL:

If by walkthrough you meant the mejoress one that's a mess and a cheap one ( knowing that the game has a built-in walkthrough ) totally unnecessary... RPGM can have side effects if you do stuff randomly :cautious: But whatever... if you played it right the game never bugged out once :KEK:
It bugged twice.

The other is interesting, when you temper with getting more strength too soon, you can move the stone above the church, before the girls are playing there. It's funny, because you see the speech bubble (!) coming up, and going to that whole.

Except for editing the game by giving you more money, the rest is relatively useless. By the way I didn't give myself more money, I found out which items to increase to 99 for iron/copper/jade/gold statues and then sell it, to get my millions.

I did play it without guide, and then in the end used that messed up mejoress guide, to find the missing items. Only later I started listening soly to the oracle. And only the last 2 updates, I started really listening to what the people said.

I'm still learning, I think in 2-3 games after TGO, will really know how to play them :-D

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
does MC have two moms? because Duncan and Carol know each other and Carol said the guy she thought she knew was charismatic and charming and just the way she talks about him and that she should have told MC and when Kirk was at the Farm Carol was like wait thats your son! something a mother would say after that Carol has a lot to say about the man and latter when MC told Heather she doesnt really say anything just that THEY should have told MC even during that conversation Carol still talks about him so is Carol really MC's mother did Heather and Carol share the same guy sexully?

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
does MC have two moms? because Duncan and Carol know each other and Carol said the guy she thought she knew was charismatic and charming and just the way she talks about him and that she should have told MC and when Kirk was at the Farm Carol was like wait thats your son! something a mother would say after that Carol has a lot to say about the man and latter when MC told Heather she doesnt really say anything just that THEY should have told MC even during that conversation Carol still talks about him so is Carol really MC's mother did Heather and Carol share the same guy sexully?
Well if you don't install the fake incest patch, the story would probably fit.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The other is interesting, when you temper with getting more strength too soon, you can move the stone above the church, before the girls are playing there. It's funny, because you see the speech bubble (!) coming up, and going to that whole.
Bad news... this ^ here is exactly what it means playing out of order which is fatal in case of an RPGM game ( not 100 % but still your chances for failure are very good :KEK: )

How to get money is not through the items... but through INT stat ! ;) Give yourself a gazillion stat points for INT and sell a single fucking item ( even the cheapest one :LOL: ) Other than that... dunno why folks are using constantly that " cheat mod " that fucks up your game... just backtrack to the beginning of this segment and you will realize how nonsensical it is... :cautious:

Reactions: Deepsu985

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
What is with everyone saying Your love is at the end oft he hall? It's probally my last missed clue but can't figure it out

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes