Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Bad news... this ^ here is exactly what it means playing out of order which is fatal in case of an RPGM game ( not 100 % but still your chances for failure are very good :KEK: )

How to get money is not through the items... but through INT stat ! ;) Give yourself a gazillion stat points for INT and sell a single fucking item ( even the cheapest one :LOL: ) Other than that... dunno why folks are using constantly that " cheat mod " that fucks up your game... just backtrack to the beginning of this segment and you will realize how nonsensical it is... :cautious:
I didn't increase STR + INT, I increased the number of old books and dumbbells in the save game, so I could angelcraft 10 INT + 10 STG or more.

But that's only the first time. I played it. I even fucked up the photo's got 28/25 photo's. That's why I just replied it again, without cheating, much more fun.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
is nlt forgot about puzzles available in angelcraft?
Nope :p

NLT released this puzzle editors thingy... the players " task " is to create the puzzles ( via the editor ) and the very best of them will go into the game... dunno if it gets voted on or not :unsure::p
I didn't increase STR + INT, I increased the number of old books and dumbbells in the save game, so I could angelcraft 10 INT + 10 STG or more.

But that's only the first time. I played it. I even fucked up the photo's got 28/25 photo's. That's why I just replied it again, without cheating, much more fun.
Well as I said before there is an efficient way ( and btw it is the safe way as well :LOL: increasing the amount of books and dumbbells is very inefficient and danger lurks around the corner coz seemingly you can give any amount of said items but the game actually can't handle it since it's capped at 99 ( visually it would seem you have more of them but there is only 99 that the game realizes... the rest cannot be removed [ only with re-edit :KEK: ] which can lead to irregularities... ) and there are other ways... sooo it's the dealers choice how to proceed but there is a smart ( safe ) way to do it and there are the alternative methods :KEK:

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Has anyone made an updated walkthrough for every thing up to the latest version?

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
Go play Lunar's Chosen, that should have enough futa for the rest of your life. And please leave us normal kinky people alone...
Anal is also being considered "unnormal" by many people, since the Ahole isnt supposed to be an entrance. And Anal is big part of NLT's games. Not to mention that the Main char is fucking succubi in Genesis Order. I'm sure people do so every day in reality, right?

You are also far away from being normal. At least I stand by it.‍(y)

Last edited:

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
People on Patreon will never agree with that, so it'll never happen
I forgot that I speculated in my post about whether that would ever happen and that I haven't just talked about what the other user would have against one single Futa char.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes