valkaloz

Mar 14, 2020
I haven't followed the game for a long time due to study and work. Where is the dev team at currently? How is the progression?, 70%,80% or nearly completed?. I'm going to buy this game to add it to my collection on Steam. I've already had the two previous games LE and ToN and I'm really looking forward to playing this once it's officially released.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I haven't followed the game for a long time due to study and work. Where is the dev team at currently? How is the progression?, 70%,80% or nearly completed?. I'm going to buy this game to add it to my collection on Steam. I've already had the two previous games LE and ToN and I'm really looking forward to playing this once it's officially released.
You got the 2 previous games and dunno how the progression works ? Big doubt

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
You got the 2 previous games and dunno how the progression works ? Big doubt
It's possible when he bought the finished game. I didn't know you could buy the game on stream at all, except for maybe 1 month or so.

But then after the last article about Steam 'Valve restricts accounts of 2500 users who marked a negative game review useful'. I guess I will never care for steam either...

Last edited:

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Whats up with this View attachment 2546698 game seems to work fine though.
It means you played TON or LE before probably, and it put a lot of shit in your save game folder, best is to delete it, but be sure to keep your save games.

In post #1 you see your save game location on windows it's some where like User/<login>/AppData/Local/User Data

The DefaultTGO* files are you save games, the rest can go, all the subfolders and such. No idea what would be the crulpit, so I just deleted it all, and then started TGO game again, it will fill that folder again and the message will be gone forever.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I found youtube links. Not the google docs with picture.

You don't think I will start watching all those f*king hours of youtube's were someone walks around, and tries to find something? That's no fun...
Dude ! I did not write youtube videos I wrote GREG87 guide... which is the PDF what was linked in by groq which can be found in the OP :p God please don't tell me another Buho is in order..... :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
I appreciate you for holding my guide/walkthrough in such high regard and for taking the effort to promote it. The only reason, I haven't applied to have it linked to the original post is because it's incomplete and will remain incomplete for the rest of the game. It starts at v0.43 and I can't be bothered to do a guide covering v0.01 to v0.41. That said, I have every intention of covering the rest of the upcoming content in the game. I just don't have confidence that a half complete guide would be legitimate enough to get linked to the original post.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I appreciate you for holding my guide/walkthrough in such high regard and for taking the effort to promote it. The only reason, I haven't applied to have it linked to the original post is because it's incomplete and will remain incomplete for the rest of the game. It starts at v0.43 and I can't be bothered to do a guide covering v0.01 to v0.41. That said, I have every intention of covering the rest of the upcoming content in the game. I just don't have confidence that a half complete guide would be legitimate enough to get linked to the original post.
Don't worry, most people don't know what the OP is, and even less people actually read it. Even if your guide was in there, nobody would know/read it

• Sad
Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
It means you played TON or LE before probably, and it put a lot of shit in your save game folder, best is to delete it, but be sure to keep your save games.

In post #1 you see your save game location on windows it's some where like User/<login>/AppData/Local/User Data

The DefaultTGO* files are you save games, the rest can go, all the subfolders and such. No idea what would be the crulpit, so I just deleted it all, and then started TGO game again, it will fill that folder again and the message will be gone forever.
Thank you! Although, who knows I might at some point go back to ToN or LE so don't want to risk deleting any files. So, I guess its ok to just click off the error message and play the game.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Hey guys, who wants to make a bet? If/when Oracle (the angel) finally gets a sex scene, the first thing she does is:

1. Suck dick and then get a facial.
2. Give a handjob and then get a facial.
3. Give a titwank and then get a facial.
4. Give a footjob and then somehow get a facial.
5. None of the above, or something else that'll be lame.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys, who wants to make a bet? If/when Oracle (the angel) finally gets a sex scene, the first thing she does is:

1. Suck dick and then get a facial.
2. Give a handjob and then get a facial.
3. Give a titwank and then get a facial.
4. Give a footjob and then somehow get a facial.
5. None of the above, or something else that'll be lame.
Probably hand/blow, she doesn't know what smex is and probably never saw a schlong either. It's 50/50 she nukes MC instead

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes