sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It means you played TON or LE before probably, and it put a lot of shit in your save game folder, best is to delete it, but be sure to keep your save games.

In post #1 you see your save game location on windows it's some where like User/<login>/AppData/Local/User Data

The DefaultTGO* files are you save games, the rest can go, all the subfolders and such. No idea what would be the crulpit, so I just deleted it all, and then started TGO game again, it will fill that folder again and the message will be gone forever.
:oops::rolleyes::unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
That buho loves it doesn't surprise me but seriously...

• Love
Reactions: El Buho

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Im not into Chicks with Dicks or Dicks with Tits
What about Dudes with Boobs?

Seriously, though, you illustrated the point of why Futa won't make it into the game. Some people are repulsed by it and simply don't want to see it. However, the game is linear and doesn't have optional content (not counting the booty calls but they are also not relevant to the game/story).

Last edited:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Dude. Can you just stop? Like for real? Someone even asked us to do so already, so the case was closed. I have no idea why you still had to get involved after.

Omnikuken was the first to make a claim, but then still asks me for proof. That's not how it works. And if he had some proofs himself, he would've shown them with his very first post already. That's all that matters to me.

Done.
1681546049474.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Some people are repulsed by it and simply don't want to see it.
I'm not one of those... back in the days when ToN was about reaching it's end I really wished that Evie would turn into a futa with a massive 20 inch cock and while using the deathly whip on Henrys back she ( ? ) would fuck him in the ass until he makes his exitus :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Not gonna lie I have very similar thoughts about our current tosser and Arianna :whistle:
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Randy Monk

Apr 2, 2023
Hey guys, who wants to make a bet? If/when Oracle (the angel) finally gets a sex scene, the first thing she does is:

1. Suck dick and then get a facial.
2. Give a handjob and then get a facial.
3. Give a titwank and then get a facial.
4. Give a footjob and then somehow get a facial.
5. None of the above, or something else that'll be lame.
6. Straight to anal

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
What about Dudes with Boobs?

Seriously, though, you illustrated the point of why Futa won't make it into the game. Some people are repulsed by it and simply don't want to see it. However, the game is linear and doesn't have optional content (not counting the booty calls but they are also not relevant to the game/story).
"DICKS WITH TITS"

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Genesis Order [v.71043] [NLT Media] (showing 71042 ingame)

Update only :

Full (7,36GB) :

Last edited:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Just updated to v71043 and it is running very fast as if some auto skip function is turned on - it speeds through the dialogue automatically.

Wondering if I have some setting accidentally turned on.

Any suggestions?

Never mind - solved it - I had a game controller for a flight simulator plugged in and that was causing the issue.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes