Mega -
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Yep. I think the cracked updater said 71043, which I thought was strange, but that's what I labelled my update which internally turned out to be correctly versioned as 710402. Either that or I made a mistake reading or typing, which is completely possible. I only created and uploaded the update today because it's a Saturday; normally I wouldn't have the time to download/upload stuff when NLT Media releases it during the week.

View attachment 2548296
Seems to be a mistake by the dev. On his Patreon he says also 71043, but i think there it is also 71042 . Have renamed my to avoid confusion.

Feb 8, 2023
Seems to be a mistake by the dev. On his Patreon he says also 71043, but i think there it is also 71042 . Have renamed my to avoid confusion.
Ditto. I thought the version given looked odd but went with it thinking that maybe a buggy beta version, after testing and fixing, was released publicly with an incremented version number to help the developers keep track. Just goes to show you. When you think something looks wrong, or is wrong, you are usually not wrong. :p Anyway, all's well that ends well, and those who wanted to and could got to update Genesis and play the most recent version of the game today, very quickly, which is all that matters at the end of the day. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Exoplast

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Warning: I hit a bug where if you go into the bunker from the warehouse and then go up the stairs in the room to the right of the room with the piano, then hop over the wall that leads to the area directly under Judy's room. MC can get stuck if you try to hop over the wall on the left side.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes