Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
what items to get the chest key? here the trunk is closed
1. Talk to the woman outside the apartments by the smoking car. You cannot yet fix it.
2. Go to the warehouse and buy a blower wheel from Jon's Junk Box.
3. Return to the woman outside the apartments. Select the blower wheel. You now have half of the key.
4. Go behind the mansion, after the scene with Ella and Andrea. Follow the trail of purple spots on the ground into the bush. You now have the other half of the key.
5. Invoke the dark god Iok-Sotot in a dread ritual performed in a desecrated church to fuse the two halves together. Alternatively, buy some glue and select half of the key.

Last edited:

jansell

Apr 20, 2021
1. Talk to the woman outside the apartments by the smoking car. You cannot yet fix it.
2. Go to the warehouse and buy a blower wheel from Jon's Junk Box.
3. Return to the woman outside the apartments. Select the blower wheel. You now have half of the key.
4. While exploring the bunker later in the game, find a jar. Smash it. You now have the other half of the key.
5. Invoke the dark god Iok-Sotot in a dread ritual performed in a desecrated church to fuse the two halves together. Alternatively, buy some glue and select half of the key.
get
thanks

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
when will it be completed? I once played it but i refuse to play it before its completed... I need answers! Or guesses lol
The main story is close to being complete. I expect there will be only two more main story updates, as there is only room for eleven more scenes in the scene player.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Where exactly is this jar? The only jar I found in the bunker had one of the ingredients of the fingerprint kit in it.
Whoops. Misremembered, sorry.

You actually find the other half of the key behind the mansion, after the scene with Ella and Andrea. Follow the trail of purple spots on the ground into the bush, and you'll pick it up.

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
One of the worst characters from all the games I have played here :sick:

Is there an equivalent of her in Genesis order?
Well, MC himself is pretty dumb, even moreso than Henry (previous game's MC). Amongst female characters, Chloe (weird chin girl) and the nun are pretty much Alia bisected. Both very annoying. I like Hannah, but if you find her energy irksome, she'll join this dumbfuck duo.

Chloe and the nun develop concurrently and have a lot of scenes, which alone makes them way more annoying than Alia.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
but that's what I labelled my update
Your bad... the updates are labelled correctly it does not show up from the main menu whether or not it is a patched update yet still it is... gotta keep track on it by yourself :p
Is gofile, no longer being used? Its the most reliable for download and speed without limitations. Just wondering why its not being used anymore for big file size.
It isn't used if you are not using it..... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes