hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
Which house does the unknown house key used for ? I can't find that shit, I play this game to nut and every update I'm stuck

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
You know when asking people around they give you "hints" for game. I have ended this update but one of the people said "there is a sex virus around" (something like that). Does that mean the existing of Aila from Treasure of Nadia?

Reactions: RegisteredRedophile
Mar 7, 2022
You know when asking people around they give you "hints" for game. I have ended this update but one of the people said "there is a sex virus around" (something like that). Does that mean the existing of Aila from Treasure of Nadia?
Or is that the unofficial name of Tasha's store???:KEK:

Last edited:

Randy Monk

Apr 2, 2023
Does anyone enjoy the gameplay? I think if they did adventure game style like Leisuresuit Larry would be a much better "game"

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
The mac version is seriously outdated... anyone have a newer version? Or perhaps all the previous links to updates so I can compile it together?

mappero87

Mar 17, 2019
"is there something valuable in the west wing of the police station?"

where O.O

Found but i can't pass the guard Z_Z i don't remember how i've done the 1st time help xD

Last edited:

vp8396

Oct 2, 2019
If you were try (just a bit) and use the Search at the top right

View attachment 2535672

You would find something like this:
View attachment 2535673
and, at the bottom, this:
View attachment 2535684
and the part to pay particular attention to is this:
View attachment 2535685
So that's where you can find your answer ... all 36 pages of posts relating to android (that's over 700!). Enjoy your reading ...

... you're welcome! :rolleyes:
Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation, I had searched before commenting but none of them link to the latest version nor explain why it's not being updated

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes