cansub

Jan 14, 2022
Anyon else having an issue with the controls keep going upwards? This has been happening the last few updates and a reboot of my PC works for a bit and then it returns.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Welp, so much for that theory.
Ah, well. It would have been an interesting twist if Andrea/Vane and Ella/Morgan were mother/daughter but it was not to be. :cry: Worse than that however was a cameo appearance by Alia from ToN. Alia? FFS! Of all the characters available to entrust scholarly texts to - centuries old Sofia who knew Madalyn and had actual personal experience of the Casula, or curvy archaeologist Clare with her expert knowledge of dead languages and relevant ancient history, or even Albert, who, at the very least was always well meaning and good for a laugh - in trundles the airhead's airhead pop-tart Alia, o_O who, straight away, loses Diana's books and then took ages, it seemed to me, to relate what she'd been up to before meeting the MC (spent some money, had something to eat, and threw stones into a lake) enabling him (us) to retrace her steps, locate the books, return them and start making progress!

I mean, seriously, out of all characters in the NLT Media universe why did the visitor have to be Alia? :confused:

It's almost as if NLT Media are taking the piss for their own amusement. :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: masonwile

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
[/SPOILER]
:cry:Worse than that however was a cameo appearance by Alia from ToN. Alia? FFS! Of all the characters available to entrust scholarly texts to - centuries old Sofia who knew Madalyn and had actual personal experience of the Casula, or curvy archaeologist Clare with her expert knowledge of dead languages and relevant ancient history, or even Albert, who, at the very least was always well meaning and good for a laugh - in trundles the airhead's airhead pop-tart Alia, o_O who, straight away, loses Diana's books and then ages, it seemed to me, to relate what she'd been up to before meeting the MC (spent some money, had something to eat, and threw stones into a lake) enabling him (us) to retrace her steps, locate the books, return them and start making progress!

I mean, seriously, out of all characters in the NLT Media universe why did the visitor have to be Alia? :confused:

It's almost as if NLT Media are taking the piss for their own amusement. :mad:
I liked her, I had forgotten how stupid she was...

Feb 8, 2023
Your bad... the updates are labelled correctly it does not show up from the main menu whether or not it is a patched update yet still it is... gotta keep track on it by yourself :p
That makes no sense. :unsure: As far as I know there have been two updates released to Patreon subscribers this month, one on the 2nd and yesterday's on the 15th. So if yesterday's update, 710403 , is a revised and different version of 710402 when was the original unmodified version of 710402 released which, after modification, was relabeled and released again as 710403? :confused:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That makes no sense. :unsure: As far as I know there have been two updates released to Patreon subscribers this month, one on the 2nd and yesterday's on the 15th. So if yesterday's update, 710403 , is a revised and different version of 710402 when was the original unmodified version of 710402 released necessitating the relabeling? :confused:
3 means that somewhere along the line ( this month ) a patch version was released... the game with it's main menu only keeps track of it IF NLT puts it in there... a quick patch doesn't warrant shits like the version number update so he won't do it :LOL:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Anyon else having an issue with the controls keep going upwards? This has been happening the last few updates and a reboot of my PC works for a bit and then it returns.
Make sure that there are no controllers or joysticks plugged into your USB ports.

Feb 8, 2023
3 means that somewhere along the line ( this month ) a patch version was released... the game with it's main menu only keeps track of it IF NLT puts it in there... a quick patch doesn't warrant shits like the version number update so he won't do it :LOL:
Still makes no sense to me. :unsure: If the 74040x update available for download yesterday was the first public release of that particular update, users had nothing installed locally relating to it before they downloading so why increment the version number? As far as they were concerned THAT was the original version of the update not a later version including alterations. That would be like releasing a patched update to improve an earlier update that nobody had previously seen because it hadn't been released! :p

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes