Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
So I'm currently at 20%. What's the highest % completion available now? I wanna know if I should take my time or if its close to the end of the story
The first two digits of the current version number are the highest percentage available. Based on the limited number of slots in the Scene Recap section, I believe we are currently within two or three updates of the end of the main story and the start of the post-game.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Its just a little fascinating that the reviews section is chock full of complaints that the game has no kink and is too vanilla.

Sure, there's no EXTREME fetish stuff going on here, but that really limits the audience. Also, I think we should take a moment to reflect upon what we think of as "normal". 3-somes, 4-somes, and so on are not normal. Anal sex is not normal. Sex with nuns is not normal. Freakin' magic clones are not normal. This game does have spice.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Its just a little fascinating that the reviews section is chock full of complaints that the game has no kink and is too vanilla.

Sure, there's no EXTREME fetish stuff going on here, but that really limits the audience. Also, I think we should take a moment to reflect upon what we think of as "normal". 3-somes, 4-somes, and so on are not normal. Anal sex is not normal. Sex with nuns is not normal. Freakin' magic clones are not normal. This game does have spice.
Most reviews boil down to "no wincest = game is trash". Just another reason to never bother with reviews

Reactions: Guz89

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
A lot of them have spent so much time fapping to outrageous shit that they've lost what little touch they had with reality lol.
The first two digits of the current version number are the highest percentage available. Based on the limited number of slots in the Scene Recap section, I believe we are currently within two or three updates of the end of the main story and the start of the post-game.
Rad I'll come back in a few more months then. Nadia taught me that it's best to just wait to let the updates come so there's a bunch of content and then play through it at my leisure.

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
is the full mac versions every update just dead? i've been adding the pc updates to the mac version and it's been working fine, but just curious why full mac verisons stopped being uploaded with each new update.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can't wait those last two 10% updates ( or last three ~7% ) to finish the story..... oh wait !

Maple0671

Aug 29, 2020
View attachment 1527182

Overview:
The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

Game Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-15
Release Date: 2023-04-15
Developer: NLT Media - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 71043
Language: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux (v.51113): - - MEGA - -
Mac (v.51113): - - MEGA - -
Android (v.59012): - - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Update Only:
Win: - - - -
Linux (v.51113): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v.51113): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: (.09013)*

Extras: Fan Sig - Video Enhancements - FAQ/Save Files - Cheat Mod* - Hints - Fan Sig 2 - Pinup Gallery 4K -
Scenes Player

Exoplast thanks for the update only link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1527199 View attachment 1527201 View attachment 1527202 View attachment 1527208 View attachment 1527210 View attachment 1527214 View attachment 1527215 View attachment 1527216 View attachment 1527217 View attachment 1527219 View attachment 1527220 View attachment 1527221
How is this different from the compress file version?

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Lust Epidemic was good, but I thought Treasure of Nadia was just okay, is this more like Lust Epidemic or Treasure of Nadia? Or is this game it's own thing?

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
she felt retarded, made scenes with her uncomfertable since she seems to be very childlike and felt as if MC was grooming her.
Yes. I always felt uneasy with the Alia character in ToN, who seemed too unworldly and immature to understand what she was doing sexually. Alia never seemed grown up enough to knowingly consent to anything that happened to her and it always looked, to me, as if the MC and certain female characters were taking advantage of an innocent, exploiting her and using her for sex, leaving me distinctly uncomfortable far too often for my liking. :sick:

Reactions: Riaman
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes