sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Your wild guess is incorrect. I have only the game itself with no mods. Never saw a point to mod this game or any previous ones.
Ahha ! And did you use a modded save by chance ? :LOL: You know the funny thing is I vaguely remember this problem has been reported back then and turned out it was because of the outdated mod ( or a modded save for that matter :p ) But just to make things clear... I don't care ! Who have played the game the right way did not have problems ( so far )

NudieBoy6969

Jan 17, 2022
Download the pc version, unzip it rename the www folder in app.nw, then merge it with the old one inside the resources folder of your game.
The path is: Right click on the game icon and select Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources.
Drag the new app.nw folder onto the resources folder holding the alt key on your keyboard, release and click merge on the pop up menu and you're done.
Use the last complete PC version, not the patch or you will have an incomplete game, in the future you just need the patches to update the game.
Cai I
Download the pc version, unzip it rename the www folder in app.nw, then merge it with the old one inside the resources folder of your game.
The path is: Right click on the game icon and select Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources.
Drag the new app.nw folder onto the resources folder holding the alt key on your keyboard, release and click merge on the pop up menu and you're done.
Use the last complete PC version, not the patch or you will have an incomplete game, in the future you just need the patches to update the game.
So do I download the Full PC version of the game, or download v 0.51113 for the Mac and then the latest PC update?
Cause I’ve been wanting to play the newer updates for such a long time now but couldn’t figure out how.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Just when i thought i was about to get it on with the nun....Nellie comes and forces herself in between us....why dint they just headup into the top floor of the church...Attic if i m not wrong...

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I've said this before, but as Jack White says. it bears repeating now!

This game is a completely lazy ass copy of TON.
I have never been part of the DEV is milking his patron's argument.
T
here are too many unknown reasons because you/we have no evidence of milking, just speculation.
But this falls into a different kind of milking.

This is the equivalent of... Starship Troopers 2 (33% on rotten tomatoes) :cautious: Starship Troopers was a stand-out at the time.

ST2 is just a money grab.

My biggest gripe is the very obvious lack of unique characters in TGO. Who stands out as memorable?
And not sex memorable. Quirky/different memorable.

In TON, you have the Cape Cod lighthouse keeper, the cute and mysterious Masseuse, the alluring/sexy girl nextdoor Doctor, the saucy Latino housewife, the oddball photographer, the by-the-book but kind of stupid park ranger, the hot nerdish/tomb raider badass librarian, Madalyn, a villain that showed up quite often to get her nasty on, etc...

That's just the characters. the quests in TON were pretty elaborate, and the puzzles made you really work for the prize.

I'm going to stop here, I could go on, but NLT knows all of this.
Just ask yourself if you are a Patron, is this worth giving them your money?

Jun 28, 2018
Ahha ! And did you use a modded save by chance ? :LOL: You know the funny thing is I vaguely remember this problem has been reported back then and turned out it was because of the outdated mod ( or a modded save for that matter :p ) But just to make things clear... I don't care ! Who have played the game the right way did not have problems ( so far )
If you don't care and can't be helpful then don't reply. I never used mods or downloaded any save game files. Downloaded straight from here. New version comes out, download from here, copy over save files, rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Cai I

So do I download the Full PC version of the game, or download v 0.51113 for the Mac and then the latest PC update?
Cause I’ve been wanting to play the newer updates for such a long time now but couldn’t figure out how.
It's better to download the full version, since you missed I don't know how many updates.
With rpgm is necessary to update regularly, or else you risk to miss files and the game can't work properly, so take the whole game folder and merge it with your older one.
When a new update will be released you can use the patch only, but this time it's better to get everything in order to make it work.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If you don't care and can't be helpful then don't reply. I never used mods or downloaded any save game files. Downloaded straight from here. New version comes out, download from here, copy over save files, rinse and repeat.
Welp first things first I did not reply to you to the best of my knowledge but put it out there in general... and the second important thing is that dependent which downloads you used you might just have used a modded version even without your knowledge... but since I really couldn't care less I bid you farewell and close it with the best of luck in your future endeavours...

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well then it's a YOU problem, because an unmodded game with unmodded saves does not generate the problems you described.

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah so I just started this game
And being a dumbass like my usual self
I have no clue how to find the keys,kamasutra pages etc
I searched for a walkthrough here
Seems like there was this supposed walkthrough written by Greg, but it got taken down or something?
It stopped updating I guess
But if thats the case I'm at a really early stage now,so even a outdated walkthrough would be very helpful
Can someone post it again please?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Seems like there was this supposed walkthrough written by Greg, but it got taken down or something?
But if thats the case I'm at a really early stage now,so even a outdated walkthrough would be very helpful
FAQ

Read this before you post your question!

I. General questions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

II. Troubleshooting

III. Save collection

IV. Walkthrough collection
Check the OP, Bruh

DarkRhino66

Apr 14, 2023
You can find great walkthrough on youtube, if not mistaken the channel name is Harem Hero or something like that.
I always go there if new update release so I don`t miss any key or kamasutra or even item.

Hope this help you

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
You can find great walkthrough on youtube, if not mistaken the channel name is Harem Hero or something like that.
I always go there if new update release so I don`t miss any key or kamasutra or even item.

Hope this help you
Yeah I just gave up on the pdf and started scrolling through the vids
Thanks mate

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Greg's walkthrough still exists and gets updated frequently. It's available to everyone on NLT's discord channel. The reasons why it isn't posted here are:

1. me being lazy to update the walkthrough bi-weekly.
2. people being lazy to check NLT's discord channel.

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: iffy1211 and sixart
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes