Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
This game suck... You have no choice .. who you want to fuck /// You just follow like a Robot.. NOT sure to call this agame??

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
please can anybody tell me how to pass the guard in thewest wing at the police station ?
Already done months ago when the last update required it and another bunch of replies higher up when people asked for it again (without reading anything as expected). You do the rest

Reactions: Think Tank

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
please can anybody tell me how to pass the guard in thewest wing at the police station ?
Not sure which section of this you're talking about, so:
1. Approach the electrical outlet in the center of the room, and it will short out. Then click on the far side of the screen.
2. Wait until the two near police officers are facing each other, then click on the flashlight.

You may want to adjust your movement speed to the maximum for both of these tasks. (This is an option on your phone.)

Reactions: Fredy0 and El Buho

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
What do you mean? There was fishing in this game? Man, I hated that part in Treasure of Nadia!
What??? That was the part I loved the most
Sad to see they didn't put them in tgo
I'm guessing people didn't like it because of the grind?
I mean it could have been like non essential one like the basketball miningame at the police station

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
What??? That was the part I loved the most
Sad to see they didn't put them in tgo
I'm guessing people didn't like it because of the grind?
I mean it could have been like non essential one like the basketball miningame at the police station
Well throweawayee is right, I hated it too. It's the only part of TON I didn't finish completely, I couldn't find the biggest fish, that's why I hated it...

The basketball minigame is to get money, and of course 1 key, in TON you had a list of points/images you got released when you did certain things, like catching a few fish.

I didn't see that in TGO (yet)

• Sad
Reactions: iffy1211

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
So I just found out about the high resolution mod
And tried the game from the start a second time
Doing this I found something that could be quite usefull(I think)
So when you get the misson where you have to bypass the security to the executive lounge by handing a box with a metal thing inside,the first thing you pick up in the forest is always the silver figurine (To make the misson easier I guess)
It still works after you sell all the figurines
So you could go to the forest and warehouse a couple times and it will always be a quick 390dollars
Pretty easy grind
So wouldn't hurt to do a few times at the beginning if you ask me
I did it like 5 times and it works like a charm

Last edited:

djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
I'm all caught up on 71, but I always "talk to strangers," just to be sure. Are the comments about the "sex virus" just idle banter, or is there something not completed?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So I just found out about the high resolution mod
And tried the game from the start a second time
Doing this I found something that could be quite usefull(I think)
So when you get the misson where you have to bypass the security to the executive lounge by handing a box with a metal thing inside,the first thing you pick up in the forest is always the silver figurine (To make the misson easier I guess)
It still works after you sell all the figurines
So you could go to the forest and warehouse a couple times and it will always be a quick 390dollars
Pretty easy grind
So wouldn't hurt to do a few times at the beginning if you ask me
I did it like 5 times and it works like a charm
It did work back in ToN as well... when you had a task to create something ( end phase... but that's the only time where you actually needed some " grind " :p ) the first glowing item in the park was a Royal Talisman... it works the same here tho I'm not sure whether or not you need it :rolleyes:

This is reason enough for me to laugh my ass off over people who use " unlimited money cheat mod " :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

WOW ! You have something in bulk that you don't even need... that's some handy mod :LOL: On the other hand your game craps itself if you do not apply " new versions " of it :rolleyes:

Reactions: iffy1211
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes