Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
No chapter selection. Why? I'm playing in rpg emulator in android aka joiplay, someone help its a official release by the dev

Maple0671

Aug 29, 2020
The Genesis Order [v.71043] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Includes Cheat Mod from Jong's
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Virustotal -

Android: approx. 980MB
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Android (Low Quality) : approx. 600MB
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
(Android)
I'm having lag issues specially on the police station. I tried turning on the low quality mode it's still the same. (I downloaded the High quality compress version.)

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
My character got stuck between the rocks on the left when trying to go from Guild's bunker stairs back to church basement. It seems there is a small spot where mc can jump into but cannot leave ...
Tried booty call, reload, etc ... had to replay from last save to continue.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Bruh, the official Android has chapter select, not the emulated PC build ..............
If I remember it right the dude who makes the android port has the chapter select enabled since a few updates before... if anyone is interested should look up his posts and find out for real... I'm not interested :LOL:

Fredy0

Jun 16, 2021
Not sure which section of this you're talking about, so:
1. Approach the electrical outlet in the center of the room, and it will short out. Then click on the far side of the screen.
2. Wait until the two near police officers are facing each other, then click on the flashlight.

You may want to adjust your movement speed to the maximum for both of these tasks. (This is an option on your phone.)
thanks for the advice

Hami1368

Oct 15, 2017
I have a problem. when I want to get my gone after talking with a police officer I will go with him to the police basketball court I think but the screen is black and after I click with right mouse button I stuck on the basketball court and I cant move. it has a problem with this update.

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
I know that this is a VERY weird-wavy question, but: I still get the message from the ppl 'rich ppl have buttons and switches everywhere in their house'. I checked in Andrea's house but there is nothing. Is there some guide to find all of them? I guess in the mansion there isnt anything as well.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes