sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I know that this is a VERY weird-wavy question, but: I still get the message from the ppl 'rich ppl have buttons and switches everywhere in their house'. I checked in Andrea's house but there is nothing. Is there some guide to find all of them? I guess in the mansion there isnt anything as well.
Andreas house... check it some more :LOL:

Feb 8, 2022
v0.71 All Secrets Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= v0.69 guide here | v0.73 guide here =>
Really appreciate the help. Just out of curiosity, where did you find the code for the keypad (2780)

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Really appreciate the help. Just out of curiosity, where did you find the code for the keypad (2780)
When you angelcraft the fingerprintkit, you see the numbers. 24 options, the first one is just from topleft to bottom right, and it was the right combination.

Didn't see any paper with that number. Doesn't make much sense either, because why you need fingerprintkit, if you got the code.

Reactions: jack431black6969

ShadyGuy227

Apr 26, 2021
I need to solve the forest puzzle and the oracle says to bring some friends,but I can't find anything.This scene is also missing.Pls help.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I need to solve the forest puzzle and the oracle says to bring some friends,but I can't find anything.This scene is also missing.Pls help.
That is related to your missing task... you are looking for the girls who are playing ball 2 maps away from where you get this task :LOL:

Reactions: ShadyGuy227
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes